Tuesday, November 16, 2004
[[Assumption Airlines]]
2mr's the Japan trip thingy!!! *waves japan flag* We are wearing: blazer, white long sleeved t-shirt, sch tie, socks and track shoes with white leg warmers. Talk abt weird... *rolls eyes* I think it wld be better with black long socks, like I saw this Jap girl wear, but then it's our sch skirts that makes everything looks crummy. *glares at sch skirt and resists urge to rip it into pieces* We seriously look like some kind of air stewardess... o.o Seriously!!!
Lady: Hi, miss which airline are you from?
Me: Assumption airlines mdm. Would you like a packet of peanuts? *fishes out a few packets of peanuts from pocket* Bye bye! *skips away*
Hahahaha... I'm right now reading a couple of Naruto fanfics... *sigh* Haven't watched the freaking Naruto 108 yet. I'm stuck at freaking 104!!! Oh yeah, I got Alice 19th manga bk 1 n 2... I'm resisting all urges to read it... *stares at manga* RESIST I SHALL!!! Yes it's yoga talk dude!! You know Yoga.. from Star Wars.. he talks funny... hahaha... To do Yoga talk, take first 2 words of ur sentence, and put it behind. E.g: I am a demented bitch >>>> A demented bitch I am.
Shit.. I have yet to wrap presents for Kasumi and Ayaka. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Ayaka and Kasumi are the ppl that Cindy and Xiao Han hosted... I'm pretty down that Mika the person I hosted before, isn't hosting me, and I'm stuck with a family of 5. Which really isn't that bad... Oh yes.. I faield to mention, She has 2 brothers!!! *dies* But I can totally relate to her, coz she's the middle child... Being the middle child and a girl sure sucks... Oh well... I hope she's nice! I hope her family's nice!!! *prays* Ok.. I think this entry is getting pretty long.. So I'll end it of with my random nonsense etc.
I have to buy [a.k.a wishlist]:
x Screen thingy to protect my ipod Ipod!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!! (Can't place much songs in it, coz my bro's com which has windows xp broken down...*sigh)
x Namie Amuro's So crazy tour.. *starts humming the song 'so crazy'*
x Pan Wei Bo's new album!!!
Question:
x same as always.... refer to 1st and 2nd post... *nods*
Randomness:
Give me back my cow!!!! *angry look*
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:33 PM