Sunday, November 14, 2004
[[ ... ]]
Layout: Sakura from Naruto. *pause* I know it's pink. *pause* I hate pink. *pause* All Pink shall die. *pause* That's my random nonsense... *pause* If you can't read this coz of all the pinkness, I don't blame ya. *pause* *cough*
Hahaha... K.. back to normal mode...
I've a concert thingy to attend... Can't wait.. hope it's nice.. *stares at mum* JAPAN IN LIKE... *goes to count on calender* 4 DAYS! Whee! I hope the hosts are nice. I hope everything goes on smoothy... We danced for Ms Kit Lee to see yesterday. I screwed up every move. But she was like, very good dance. And I was like: "huh..." Oh well... I'll be wearing this vietnamese costume for the farewell dinner, i did not expect my costume to be black.. I look like a vampire in those chinese movies... *hops ard* I hate this stupid guy in the group. Can't rmb his gay name. I'm sorry if I'm being bitchy and unreasonbale, but he gets on my nerves... argh.. sickening idiot.. "Where I belong"... We sang that song like shit.. The choir memembers in the grp aren't helping either. *sigh* I wanna wear the sailor moon outfit thingy (blazer, white long sleeve, sch skirt, black stockings and __ shoes) Even though it looks weird, at least we aren't freezing our ass off... Waiting for my friend, Vivien, to pass me the html code to a blog layout I requested from her. She so freaking rocks! Whee! She's so smart she does layouts for her sites... Cooly...
Stuff to get:
x Book
x More stuff for Jap ppl
x Stupid white long sleeve thingy for Jap trip
x Wrapping paper
x DOA 2 ULTIMATE!!!! *****
Question fer u ppl (juz tag or smth):
My blog add is: _________________
I tot it was pretty unique.. hahaha.. My friend Viven said smth under the lines of: Ppl might think this is one of those kind of "you are stupid" webby... Hahaha.. Ur opinion?
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:59 AM