Iori
Thursday, November 25, 2004


[[I'm back!]
Ok... let's see if I remember anything about my trip... we went Orange picking... to see some horses... and we went to the winery... Dots.... I know.... So let's talk about the home stay,

x Day 1 of homestay (it was like in the evening)
Spent the evening following my host, Yasue, to her orchestra practice. Sat there with Wei Joe and Alstair for like 1-2.5 hrs. We found out that Joe's and Als' host was the only boy in the whole orchestra. *laughs* We were like, "hope he's not gay". Oh right, the school food was bad... and my host's mum scared the daylights outta me when she looked like those rich tai tai mums like dao ming si's mum in meoter garden... *shivers*

x Day 2
I had this terrible stomachache since day 1 of the homestay... so not good... didn't want to eat anything... Host dumped me with her parents. They brought me to the pacific ocean... :S The sun was so hot and sunny it freaking blinded me. There isn't ANY clouds in the morning and it's freezing in the morning... Turned out Miss Yoshikawa, my host's mum wasn't that bad... she turned out pretty nice actually. I then spent the WHOLE DAY in the freezing cold watching Taiki (host's lil bro) play baseball... it was this inter-sch compettition thing... It wasn't that bad except the otehrs went shopping, bowling, singing and I was stuck freezing my ass off. *sob* But when night time came, we attended the orchestra concert thingy. I met my guest Mika!!! She was so sad 'cause she didn't reliaze I was coming ad she didn't really know about the home stay. I also met Kasumi. So I gave Kasumi and Ayaka their gifts I got for them. I didn't bring Mika's gift though... 'coz her's was kinda big...

x Day 3
When shopping with my host, Xiao Han and her host Ayaka, Shu Suan (sp?) and her host Mai in Miyazaki city.

x Day 4
When to Aya Junior high school.... Spent the day there.... Yes.. food was still terrible... We had the chance to play Koto though! It was this Japanese gu zheng thingy. The Japanese had to brush their teeth after every meal, and they ate in class... oh yeah! And everytime the bell rings, they had to bow down and stop what they were doing. It was to keep themselves calm. *nods* Edwin had this weird guy glomping him everytime. Hahahahahaha. Can't forget that one coz I saw it. Edwin was like, "Come here, I'll settle this with you! first and for most, I'm straight...." Hahahahahaha!!!! At night, it was the farewell party. We danced like shit.... and well, we cried alot. I didn't want to cry but everyone was crying so I cried too.. Trust me, if you were there, you would have cried too.... *sigh*

Next day
End of homestay so we shopped round Miyazaki city... *nods* We as in Miss Catherine Lee, Xiao Han and me. We had a lil girl's night in my room, 507 Super Hotel password, 851306. Hahah, I can still rmb! Serra, Xiao Han, Miss Cat and I just lay on the bed eating and talking abt stuff. Pretty fun!!!

Well, points I want to rmb for the whole trip,
x Gimme the toilet damn it!!!! It washes my butt for me.... *laughs*
x Neva bring clean and clear facial foam (split all over my fav. jeans *sob*)
x Neva bring those hard plastic lagguages... (x.h's lagguage cldn't reali close... and we spent the whole night trying to close it...)
x Gimme the futon bed too!!! It's so comfy, I didn't want to wake up....
x Super hotel is not a good hotel, and it's not Super! *angry look* I only like the toilet... >.<

I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow! I know.. it's like Singapore >>> Japan >>> Singapore >>> Korea. I'm still pretty tired and I need to wash all of my clothes i like a day! *sighs* Oh well...

Shoutout to: Cindy!!!! Kasumi asked me to pass you this gift!

Random nonsense: You thief!!! Give me back my cow!!!!




Piko cheered for Iori at 12:25 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi