Iori
Sunday, January 16, 2005


[[Let me hear your evil cheer!]]
*insert cheer here* (too tired to type)

Ok, camp was great!!!!!!! *throws confetti everywhere* I'm tired, dissapointed, happy and in pain but I'll live. *nods* I just got home and took a shower, my legs and hands are hurting. *gonk* My gosh, and I still have to go to school tomorrow (and hw to do)!!! Why? It's that stupid retard principal! Mr Marcel Lee usually gives us a day break... But Mr Keh doesn't...Stupid retard Keh... *glares* So here's what I did in the past 2-3 days.

Day 1: 14/01/05

After school, met up, had lunch, bunked in and blah. Then it was time for flag lowering at 6.15++. I had to lower the flag... *gonk* I was so nervous, I had to lower the Singapore flag, and becuase this is the lowering ceremony, the Singapore flag had to go last.. The terror. I totally disgraced the nation! Coz I went too slow... *gonk* How was I to know? *gonk* Edwin said it was ok though, but to me it wasn't! Had dinner then we played "Who am I" the game where you are given clues and you have to find people. My clue was: I have a left dimple. You just have to make me laugh or smile. I was situated with Shan Ling, Jonas, Chi Chiang, Damien Yeo and Samuel at the cupola, big/small steps. The sec 1s just stared at me.. *glares* I'm not an object! *cries* No one asked me, no one found me. They just stared... -_- Anyways, poor Jonas!!! Evil Edward had the sec 1s take off Jonas 2 shoes.. Jonas was reluctant, and he was kinda lifted off the ground, he was hugging the railing for the stairs, and he had scratch/es on his leg. They are so violent and agressive!!! Then, the sec 1s came to Shan Ling, who was sitting beside me, I suggested they took off Edward's shoe. Hahaha... They ran after Edward, then Edward made them sing I think, then they presented us with his shoe, which I tried to hide, but I tot it was bad to leave his shoe unattended, so I held on to it. Man, does it freaking stink... *gonk* then some noisy sec 1 just had to point to me when Edward asked for his shoe back. I had a futile effort to run... *gonk* Shu Ming's case was EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTING!!! His clue was something about a SC badge on the back of his shirt. He was walking to and fro. So it's darn obvious to be able to see his badge. But did the sec 1s notice? NO. *sigh* Another silly thing they did was when they went to Edward whose clue was: A right dimple. They pointed to him and said he had a left dimple. -_- THAT'S ME DAMN IT! Do they not know what left and right is? o.O *sighs and shakes head* And they couldn't different shade Dimple and Pimple.... -_- a sec 1 pointed to me and said I had two pimples. (Actually I have a big one on my face) and I was trying to explain to them. I DO NOT HAVE TWO PIMPLES! AND THE CLUE IS DIMPLES!!!! NOT PIMPLES! *shakes fists* That's Conan's clue!!! I have a left dimple. Edward has a right dimple and Conan has 2 dimples!!! It's not pimples!!! -_- Sentry duty was taken over by the ex assumptionites! Yay! >.<>

Day 2:
Skipped morning P.T as I went to help the Team building people. Mainly Frederick and Shu Ming of their game, SPider Web. Where you go through this rafia obstacles. Xiao Han and I helped them tie the knots and created the shape of the web. Real fun! Shu Ming cannot tie knots... -_- So everything on his side was loose... I kept blaming him and teasing him. Hahaha.. hohoho... ^_^ So fun.. Then we kept bickering at each other. Frederick didn't say anything and was just tying the knots and checking with either X.h or I if this or that works, while Shu Ming well, he tied knots, while I retied his knots... Breakfast came, and Elvany kindly ordered another 2 more packets of food for X.h and I. Sho sweet of her!!!! Sat with Frederick, Leeves, Xiao Han, Shu Ming and Ryan eating breakfast. Well, Shu Ming and Frederick didn't want to eat, they were busy tightening their loose strings. And guess what I found in my mouth? A piece of coloured cardboard... *gonk* I refused to eat after that and went helping the rest. Bickered and teased Ryan a bit too. Hahaha. Sho fun teasing Shu Ming and Ryan. Didn't tease frederick coz he was doing his job well. *nods* Ryan was just... well, I'm not sure what he was doing there.. he just helped Shu Ming bicker at me, pass the scissors and roll of rafia around. Oh and I still remembered what Shu Ming said!! he said I didn't blame myself and kept blaming others. (Did not!!!) So anyway, I went the whole time blaming myself.. I tripped over some loose string on the floor, Shu MIng laughed and said that i shouldn't blame the sraffia string BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING. So I went on blaming that it was my fault i was stupid to trip over it... (I tripped over it twice *gonk*) Pretty fun time hanging around there.. >.<

Since Ms Lee said we should encourage each other. I spent the whole day encouraging people. Like Shu Ming! Haha... i went: Go Shu Ming go! Go Shu Ming go!!! Clapping my hands and all, I did that to alot of ppl. *nods* Liek Chi Chiang, Jun Long etc. I didn't have anyhting to do... and they looked stressed, so there! ^_^ I whined that X.h, Shu Ming and Ryan were bullying me, coz they teased me non stop and bickered with me too, then feeling defeated, I went off to Shan Ling. Heez... Then pretended to be all petty... >.<

When I was at Into the darkness at one period of time, 1/5 where there and they were real fun to play with. I held ppl's hands and guided them and they co operated really well. I also splashed water at them and there was this boy who shivered and went "c...cold..." sho cute!!!!!! They just came back form butter hill and they were:
1. Smelly
2. Wet
3. Cold

And this guy kept asking if I wanted a hug... (like will you stop asking me to hug u? Ask someone esle who's as dirty as you... *gonk*) I would love to hug anybody but he was wet and full of mud!! I didnt want to get dirty. Pat G already wet my clothes... *cries* I WILLING hug her wet body. And suddenly, I was attacked by her from behind, wetting half of my clothes... :( (she's in charge of butterhill) But it was fun.. Hahaha...

The campfire preparation was terrible because the seniors were so dominant over the pit, i felt like an extra. Quote song from 1/6 when Van was trying to teach them a song:
S-U-P-E-R is what we are!
E-X-T-R-A extra is what we are!
Super Super!
Extra extra!

So i left, and went back to Spider Web. Got my fries from X.h who got it frm Damien Moorthy who got it from Yun Fang who bought it for me! *gives Yun Fang a cookie* then sat at the cupola waiting for 1/3 to finish playing Into the darkness.

Campfire
I saw Pat Yee, Yong Lin, Nicole and others. They were actually not susposed to be there, but whatever... Few clapped and cheered for retard Keh, but when Mr Marcel Lee came, everyone broke into yells and cheers!! >.<


During the campfire, I did my job as a motivator, and the "sec 1's protector". The wind was really... odd... It blew like in different directions at different times, and the campfire comm. had to run like maniacs trying to make sure the Sec 1s were not hit by the sparks flying around. The fire was kinda hot, since we were so close to it when the Sec 1s have their performance, the smoke nearly killed my eyes... x_X We kept doing this routine: run to the spraks>>> block the sec 1s>>> shout close their eyes, cover their faces>>>> squat>>> check if they are ok>>>> check fire>>> run to block other side. I think we did a great job! *claps* Gd job team! XD

At the briefing, everyone was so dead, Conan had to keep asking if we were awake. Ms Lee told us to keep each otehr awake, so I poked Shan Ling who was infront of me. *snickers* Then poked Ryan who was beside me. Poked him until he said stop (cant rmb, but something about stop poking him). it's not fair when ppl have no reaction to pokes! I will squirm or shriek out... *frowns* Ok, so maybe I'm like what X.h said, I was the big bully... But it was for fun... :( And I encouraged ppl!!!

Day 3:
Thank gosh I didnt have to wait for the campfire's fire to die out the night before... I had to set up the telematch thingy, it was so tiring coz we had to carry lotsa stuff over. And the log team where dead, cheering them didnt help at all... *cries* but I still did anyway... Lao Da was trying to ignore me to annoy me... *glares* The telematch was so tiring.. I was in the skipping game, and had to run to and fro to help pass ppl the skipping ropes as they have a limited no. of ropes for each class. Instructors were annoying me because I kept shouting for them to collect the ropes and run make to their class to give them the ropes. i had to rope in Jonathan, Damien Yeo and Alfy. Others soon helped since they had nothing to do. I was practically sprinting... Thankfully no one was hurt.. *sighs*

Well that's about it... Really had fun during camp, I LOVE NOT BEING A CAMPER. I liek to know what the hell is going on. *nods* Well long entry huh.. So no nonsense for today. Oh yeah! I found the price of Symphonic Rain, where it's sold and my elder brother bought Hellsing for me to watch! *cuddles bro* And I'm now into J-rock.. well sorta.. I like Miyavi's music... I so happened to d/l one of his songs on a mp3 rotation site and i was like: Heeeeeeeeeeey..... sweeeet....... I'm so tired it's a miracle i'm able to type this. My feet hurts from standing up too much.. *gonk* Class cheers are now stuck in my head... NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.......



Piko cheered for Iori at 4:38 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi