Iori
Wednesday, January 19, 2005


[[Stop bullying me! *gonk*]]
I mean, what did I do to you!!! *cries* Oh no, not you... *looks at the person reading this* Well, maybe it's you, if you either, Xiao Han, Janah, Caryn, Shu Ming, Ryan, Mr Tan. Oh my gosh.. it seems like this week is bully Geraldine week... again... *gonk* Everyone keeps bullying me... *grabs a tissue and sobs uncontrollably*

Yesterday Ryan came by when Shan, X.h and I were at the lower bb court, talking after recess, then he wanted to diusturb me, but he scared the daylights out of Shan Ling instead. Then I was watching Shan Ling scream and 'scold' Ryan when Shu Ming came and said I shouldn't bully Ryan.. -_- I DID NOT......... T_T Then I pushed Shu Ming.. that stupid boy!!! And X.h kidnapped my muah chee thingy... (frm Cindy! Thankies!) T_T hahaha kidding... but she didn't want to give it back to me to share.. then I told Cindy, and she gave me another one! It's sho delicious!!! But then X.h who said that I bullied everyone found out that it was Ryan and Shu Ming who bullied me first. :P

Then today, Everyone bullied me!!! I went over to 4/1 there as usual after ecess, then Caryn was there and then she asked me if I bullied Shu Ming. I did not! Argh!!! Then Samuel was talking nonsense to Kai Xiong about me... -_- Then as I was ignoring them, Ryan came over and said I bullied him. *gonk* I DID NOT! I WAS A GOOD GIRL TODAY!!! See the angel halo on my head, huh? *sob* Then Burton came over and said some nonsense about me to Ryan, and I whacked him, then Ryan offered to help me whack him, but he didn't help at all.. -_- so it's like erm.. what's the point... -_- Then Janah poked me nonstop when we sat down for after recess assembly... Oh and during P.E, Mr Tan made me walk with a time limit for the 2.4 km thing, it's liek hello... my leg hurts like shit.. *gonk* Sho evil......

Please stop bullying me already... I want my mummy... *cries* XP Kidding.. Guides today was erm... terrible.. I don't even want to talk about it... *goes to a corner and bangs head on the wall*

My...:
x itunes usb pod thingy is not working, thus ipod cannot be connected
x ipod almost died on me today
x legs hurt *sob*
x revision for o lvls... havent started it yet... so... *cough*
x body is aching all over (havta stay back everyday) and itchy!!! (grass... darn grass *glares*)
x wallet has no money (2mr's Pat G's bday, i havent bought Pat G and Sherie a present!)

Current obessions:
x Miyavi (You gotta love his voice!!!)
x Strudel swiss roll thingy... (dunno what it's called, sudden urge to eat that... ^_^)

Things I wanna/need to buy:
x Sherie and Pat G's bday present.. (Sorry I don't have much time...^_^0!)
x ipod screen protecter... -_-
x Miyavi CDs? o.O (heard frm Vivy, they cost liek $70...O.O)
x Itachi figurine
x Symphonic Rain
x Naruto CDs
x Jpop ballads.. (actually.. no.. listening to Jrock changes eveyrthing... *gonk*)
x Yellow and blue file
x Black/blue pen
x Sweets
x Get something for elder bro
x Stuff like clothes etc.

Things I need to do:
x Buy the above list
x Study
x Give lil bro, lollipop frm sec 1 camp thingy...
x Motivate myself to stay back in school tomorrow
x Stop falling asleep in class
x Try to pay more attention in class
x Study!
x Fix up my xbox (still lying on the floor coz I unplugged it out once)
x Get more ppl to join CCA
x Get a new life... *gonk*
x Study!!
x Be nicer to elder bro (He's ncie to me, but I'm kinda like: huh..ok... Not responsive enuff I know.. but i'm tired form school activities...)
x Watch Hellsing so elder bro would be happy coz he kinda bought it for me.. (I have the best elder brother in da world!!! *huggles elder bro* >.<)
x Write/update fanfics
x S-T-U-D-Y-!

Randomness galore: *pokes u*

Shout out to:
x Cindy: Thankeis for the gift from Taiwan!
x Sherie: Oh my gosh.. your present... *gonk* I'll go get it when I have time!
x Pat G: Happy early bday! *throws flowers at u* I'll get you a present a.s.a.p!

Coz I can't use Miyavi's lyrics posted on his unofficial webby, I'll just place this one single para from his song... which isn't really romanized and translated properly.. -_-, so I'll change it a bit)

Nanka kanashii koto attan nara, sono tsurasa, hanbun kudasaiiru.
Tanoshiikattan nara, sono egao dake de ii desukara.
BAFARIN mitai na koishouze.
Tte koto.

Kimi ni shiawase are

If there was anything sad (in your life), please give me half of the pain.
If there was anything happy, all I want is this (your) smile.
That's all.

I hope you will be happy




Piko cheered for Iori at 6:05 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi