Iori
Wednesday, February 23, 2005


[[Ayabie]]
Guy or girl band? Couldn't find any good sites with info... o.O I know for sure the vocals is a guy... but what the fish... he looks like a fishing girl!!! I saw them in a few mags so I thought I would check them out. I have only 5 songs about them in my itunes library... I keep replaying "Romancer" though... So I may not have listened or appreciated the otehr tunes...yet... Hahaha... That song is stuck in my head!!! I can't believe Aoi from Ayabie is a guy... My brain chooses to deny it... o.O And I told some ppl they were an all girl band.... Then agian Mana from ex Malice Mazier looks like a total girl... Damn it, I usually can tell the diff... But what the fish... A girl? Honki ka? o.O

Oh yes, because I always get frustrated when I find about band info, I either get to a playlist or someone's blog. I'm open to send anyone songs... *nods* If you have msn messager that is. Just email me or somthing... *nods* And I'll check if I have the song you want or I'll give u the site where you can d/l the song! Be warned though, I have a TINY collection of songs.... [Just started liking jrock] And I'm usually never on hiatus. The first thing I do when I reach home is (after opening the door blah) is to turn my com on, check my email and surf!!!

------------30 mins later------------
Sorry, I had to eat yu sheng (sp?) Yummy!!!!! *licks lips* Oh and my mum bought Ben & Jerry's again! New York fudge.... Oh my gosh... it is teh greatest!!! And just when I had a sudden urge for chocolate... mmm.. A bit heaty though, coz I haven't ate good chocolate in a long time...

Nothing much happened in school today... still depressed, my granny has like low red cells production or something liek that. She needs to go for a blood test. I hope it's not like serious or anything. Or I'll probably quit school or something to take care of her... She means so much to me.... Not too depressed becasue I'm mad at my elder brother and I had ice cream...o.O [Ok, maybe it's the dark chocolate chunks in the ice cream which contains anti depressants that is making slightly happy or something..o.O] oh and yu sheng too...... whee.... lub cny... Too bad it's ending... :(

Can't go out on the weekends... Slightly bothered... I sho need to check if Shoxx was stocked up!!! *gonk* Gazette!!!!!.....

Still replaying Romancer... whee >.<>

I have to go to my paternal grandpa's birthday dinner thing 2mr... Kinda feel bothered that I'm leaving my maternal granny at home... but then there's Melly! My maid! and Lucky!!! Who would probably break loose and sniff me out... o.O Well, ok... so dramatic... Hahaha... And my lil bro is probably staying home too, coz he always can't finish his hw on time... *pat pat*

Shall stop here... this was susposed to be a short entry so I can get back to studying... o.O

Current Craze:
x Still Gazette
x Still Miyavi
x Still need to find out about Phantasmagoria
x A lil craze abt Kaggra, [Lub their songs... kinda unique!]
x Hunting down info on Ayabie.... Any sites? Besides "Romancer ver. 3"
x Ben and Jerry's ice cream
x Coke [I still feel this awfully weird of me...]

Randomness: Romancer..... >.<

Shoutout: lynne>>> I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.... *serious face* hahaha *rolls on the floor*


Piko cheered for Iori at 8:45 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi