Iori
Tuesday, February 22, 2005


[[Happy :)]]
Feeling much better... less angst...o.O Thanks to Lynne!!! And thanks to Shan Ling who knew I was real depressed about all the earlier entry last night... And to people who I whined to like Pat Yee, Gladys, Burton and Lao Da... Mm Mm... Thankies people!

Oh and believe it or not, Gazette made me happy... o.O I found another Gazette site... And they had translations for some of the Gazette interviews..... >.< Here are some answers which I think is cute... (The 5 all answered the questions... but only some answers were cute to be placed here, to make me happy, if I'm down again...o.O] These were taken from Shoxx and Hevn... if i'm not wrong

> Things that were often written on your report card
Aoi: Because there are a lot of things you forget, take care not to forget these things.
Reita:Does not have composure

> Something you don't want to lose to
Uruha:Street Fighter II [A gamer!!! Go Uruha sama!!! >.<]

> Who is your rival?
Reita: all the other members
Kai: Reita [Poor Kai, he must bully you alot... *pat pat*]

>If you could be another member for one day, who would you choose and why?
Ruki:No way.
Uruha:Kai, so I could make Bentou (box lunch) for everyone.
Aoi:Me, It's good being me.
Reita:Aoi, because he can speak 3 dialects.
Kai:Ruki, I want to make his room dirty.


>Something popular among the members
Uruha:Teasing Kai [*pat pat*]

> Food u dislike:
Reita:vegetables, mushrooms, shellfish, kai's cooking [*pats Kai again*]

> Joke you played?
Reita: I threw trash under Ruki's bed.

> Current worry/worries
Ruki: My sofa bed is broken. [eh....... ok........]

>Number one foreign location you would like to go?
Aoi: Singapore [OMG! I LUB U!!!!!!!]

>Worst mistake of your life?
Uruha: License photograph

> Strangest dream
Ruki:I was almost killed by a cat. [Eh.... o.O]
Reita:I was the vocalist... I sang with Ruki in a twin vocal... it was fun...
Kai:The dream where Reita was my mother [look what you did to the poor boy, Reita sama!]

> What has been on your mind or worried you recently?
Reita:How long I will bandage my face.
Kai:The lack of Reita's nose. [Hahahaha... went rolling on the floor... poor Reita...]

> Message to band members
Reita: Ruki... I'm always staying over, sorry Aoi... "aki ga koyanshi" Uruha ... Onibaku "demon bomber" (I think this refers to Bomberman gameboy game) Kai... Bentoman
Kai: Ruki... Clothes please! Uruha... Stop telling lies! *laughs* Aoi... let me borrow game software Reita... Let's continue to be friends from here!

> Something that makes you overly excited
Reita: I get so excited in front of the cooked meat store, it's a problem. [>.<]

> How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Reita: Macho
Kai: Yes hehehe

>In 10 years time?
Ruki:Will my lungs be OK? [I'm...not really sure... coz you smoke alot!!!]
Reita: Still macho
Kai: Yes... Mufufu

Hahaha... see that's why I lub them!!! Adorable... >.<

Yayness... hyper level is back!!!!!! Well kinda.... o.O GAZETTE ROCKS!!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/satanbitchies/ http://gazette.viskorg.net/ http://www.pscompany.co.jp/gazette/


Piko cheered for Iori at 5:24 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi