Iori
Sunday, March 06, 2005


[[3 day update]]
Heh... doing a 3 day update... not much happened so I didn't update... ^_^0!

{Friday.. coz nothing happened on Thursday}
Last day of common test!!!! Shitty papers though... Didn't know how to do shit... *sigh*

Had Dawyne do the whole parade thingy... Heh... He better NOT get a prize for speech day! Went home at 7pm.. o.O

Had to do my job as a beta reader for aik0... Not a bad fic... Not too nice... but it had humourous parts!!!

{Saturday}
I DIDN'T USE THE COM FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!! Woke up at 7am to get ready for east coast outing with guides. Got my maid to boil sasuages! >.<>

East coast trip.... I lub my patrol! I think we were the best... not seriously NOT BIASED. Communication probs is probably one of the only problems... *nods* But I thin we were the best, though we didn't win the 2nd game. WE KICKED ASS DURING THE 1ST GAME! Woot! Hahaha... Kingfisher rawks!!! I had to do this task, represting my patrol... 5 ants on my hand... I wasn't scared or anything, but NO WAY WAS I PUTTING MY HAND ON A LINE OF ANTS ON THE TREE... As Shan suggested... Hahaha... I nstead i found a small lil line and placed my hand there and let them crawl on me... Flicked them off later after I won... Probably killed them. I'm sho sorry... Then for the whole day, I had ants crawling on my arm!! Revenge? o.O Hahha, paranoid me... =p

Cousins Brithday...
Reahced home at 1pm, bathed, changed then went out with my elder bro to woodlands to meet my cousin, to celebrate her bday at Orchard or smth... Too much to say... all i wanna say is that, I'm depressed Shoxx, cure and Fool's mate wasn't in stock yet... And I hesitated to buy Arean37 (had miyavi stuff in it) and Reita's laminated poster thing... So erm.. I will buy it next week.. i guess... Wnet to kbox at cineleisure (omg, i'm never going there again, full of ABs and ALs! Like causeway point.. omg... I feel contaminated!!! BUT I SAW SLYVESTER THERE...then again, i don't liek him now.. so er... ok...), NYDC for dinner then went to my cousin's place, talked to my aunt and granny, then we rushed off back to cineleisure to watch HITCH. At like... 12.15am... Nice show... 3.5/5 stars... Came back real late... bleh..... was tired, not as enjoyable as the last time we did thhe trip thing... :( pretty saddened...

TODAY!....
Had tuition... teacher still forgotten to bring my new year goodies... Hahaha... she's lilke one mth late... Brought my dog to the groomers... ok, my parents did... Just got him back at around 3? He looks... erm.. ok.. better than the first time he shaved... Got him lotsa goodies!!! To console him for the whole 'tortured and lost' experience and to make up for his birthday i missed... ^_^0! Got him these REAL KAWAII cheese thingys... liek sweets... Omg! Sho squishy!!! *squish squish* >.<>

I think my dog's tooth cmae out or something...Coz the chewy thingy... It was blood on it... o.O Waiting for my dad to come home so I can tell him about it.. Poor Lucky.. He was like doing the usual running around... Maybe he thinks he's ugly.. o.O Like the other time... =S Don't worry , you are still cute!!! *pat pat* >.<

Too lazy to study... blehhhh....... I still need to go to orchard... and the apple centre!!!!!!! I hope shoxx comes out by then.... *bangs head on the desk*

Vivy (Izumi) told me that FFVII is coming out by the end of march! WOOT!!!!!! >.<

Feeling pissed for Gladys... How dare that tootpid moron come and disturb her! Gladys, I will help you bitch slap him...!!! But you must give me his no. on a hot day... THE HEAT IS KILLING ME!!! I'm pissed off easily with the heat... *sigh* So you better gib me his no. on a hot day, then I can vent my anger on him. Tootpid piece of shit!!!!!!!!!! Stop disturbing my friend you pervert! Word of advice loser, GET A LIFE DAMN IT!

Granny's ok, aunt's ok, dog loosk ok... o.O I think I'm ok... o. Bro's school thing is erm... not ok.. o.O HE KEEPS CHANGING HIS MIND!! -______- *glares*

Randomness: I LUB URUHA SAMA AND REITA SAMA!!!!! >.<>


Piko cheered for Iori at 4:51 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi