Iori
Saturday, March 12, 2005


[[ACSI and MGS scouts and guides collage]]

Woot! Sorry for not updating, I was very lazy.. and not much happened anyways... ^_^0!


Today!!!! I woke up early to get ready for the collage thingy... woot!!! Was all pumped up and ready by 1, left the house at 2... was in good mood coz my maid cooked nasi lemak. WOOT! Reahced school, waited for everyone to come then we were off to ACSI. Hmm... their auditorium is not as big as Ms Z described.... it was smaller than our AVT, probably our school hall... MS Z said it was probably bigger than the Vincent hall.... er.......... no....... But their school compound was pretty big... Before I went there, I was like shit... it's a guy's school... where the hell are we going to the toilet then? o.O [I nthe end, as I expected later, we used the staff toilet.. sho small... and kinda stinky.. o.O]

All I can say is, I'M HAPPY TO BE A GUIDE! Woot!!!! The guides and scouts from otehr schools rawk!!!! Fu Hua, Angelican High, St. Margret's, ACSI, Methodist Girls, Ngee Ann smth smth, TKGS etc.

I saw jazreel!!!!!!!!! *waves* Hahaha... she's the assitant CL... woot! *applaudes* The Fu Hua (i think) ppl (scouts actually) are so funny..... Hahaha... they were like blowing us kisses during our performance... Hahhaa... and angelican!!! They said "I love u" and TKGS said "I love you too!" Hahaha... woot!

Before the concert which starts at 7, Alicia, Xh, Shan, Edwin, Dawyne, timonthy and this other sec 1.. cant' rmb his name, had no seats, so we moved to the back at the middle... GREAT VIEW!! Dwayne sat beside me and Xh/Shan sat on my other side... (they changed places here and there) Dwayne and I were fighting over which was better, the ipod or Creative products.. In the end, I, sadly to say had ran out of points... coz he mentioned the battery life... :( Then we were going on about the badges the other schools had, scolding Dwayne coz he just had to rub in it our faces... like...erm... aren't you degrading yourself too? o.O Hahaha... We had fun behind.. talking about coconuts.... and teasing xh abt coconuts... hahahaha... And plucking ppl's ear pieces out... I accidentaly pulled Nathan... (is it Nathan? i dunno what's his name.. na smth.. o.O) ear piece instead of Dawyne's... sho sorwie... i didnt know it hurts... hhahaa

THEN!!! We were asked to move back to where our school was originally seating, coz Fu Hua didn't need so much space.. We( Shan and i) were telling Dwayne to make friends... hahahha... So Dawyne sat next to a Fu Hua guy and supposedly said hi, but received no reply... *rolls on the floor in laughter*

We were the 3rd to perform... "More than words" we sang... o.O The otehr 3 schools did a dance... We forgot some of the lyrics... *slaps face and sighs* The rest of the schools were very supportive... lub them all.. Hahaha... When we first went up, a bunch of scouts were waving hi to us, and so Shan and I waved back to them. I did a BIG wave... Hahahha... Then Fu Hua scouts did the same and we were like.. "eh.. ok.. hi..." Big wave... Hahaha... Shan and I were in the first row.. I was smack in the middle.. x_X Sadly Xh and Alicia had to go behind to provide backup.. so sadden... :(

Lotsa cute guys!!!!!!! AS IN PERONSALITY WISE... Woot! Hahaha... all fun loving people... Love the guy's dance thingy.... The hoo ha part... Hahaha... *pats hanis* It was overall fun.. screamt till my vocie is now oh so very sore... :(

One thing though, our sch is DEAD........ like when we passed down the msg for the cheer only like Shan, me, xh and alicia and some other were shouting along... so pai seh... hiaz... The concert ended at like 9++ *sob* I didn't want it to end at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time I enjoyed myself with other schools so much!! Waved to the Fu hua people (only their scouts came) while we were on the bus and they waved back... Well the guides did... I mean for the scouts to do that... it's just not them. hahaha... they (fu hua scouts) kick arse... woot >.<

So sad I'm stepping dowm............ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *sobs and bangs head on the desk*

On the going home journey, ahd debrief which pointed out we should be united as guides and scouts, brohters and sisters, should definately be more spontaneous!!!!!!!!! The scouts totally lost during the songs battle... Hahaha... I have now no voice... no voice... *sigh* My voice was even cut off when I yelled the cheer... o.O

Yesterday........................
Hmm.. was okies... Had socuts and guides practice for the collage.... Mr Micheal made us sit at the steppy place... whatsitcalled.... can't rmb.. too tired to rmb... hahaah... so we like bulit up our confidence and all And sho we sang... Had a lil audience who walked past and stopped to listen.... Hahhaa.. then during our break, some choir members came out and we were all booing them... ahahha... did a BIG wave to alistar and ryan... haha... i'm into this BIG wave thingy... Hahaha... saddend coz i cldn't gib ppl pressies though... :(

Woot!!!! So happy now I'm not going to talk about the unhappy stuff... wooooooooooooooooot!!!!!! I can't wait to do something like the collage thingy......... WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! I wanna! I wanna!!!!!! *wails* o.O Yes, I'm hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's... *checks time* 11.02!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we can do it... I wanna be there!!!! Invite schools or ccas... er... no... not really ccas... WE MUST INVITE ASCI and FU HUA AND TKGS AND ANGELICAN!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe MGS... but I didn't see them... oh and 1 note... we, AES, do breakdances better than ACSI ppl... *nods* ahahaha... But as you said Shan, that guy is cute!!! And sweet! woot woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< Oh and good job lil bro! You did great though you didn't win the tennis match, and timonthy (not the scouts timonthy... my family fren timonthy... o.O) too!

**edit: I forgot my shoutouts!!!

Shan>>> Woot! He's kinda cute... o.O Slightly... but very sweet... Hahaha... have u fallen for him? Hahaha

Mr Micheal and Ms Z>>> thanks for bringing us there! We had fuuuuuuuuun! I so wanna do the collage thingy

Xh>>> And nooo i'm not doing it with ______. I rather stab myself... x_X

Fu Hua scouts>>> U ppl are from Fu Hua right? o.O Anyways, you people rawk!!!! >.<

ACSI scouts and MGS guides>>> Thanks for inviting us

People who cheered for us>>> woot! Thank you!!!!! Lub you all so much!!!!!! >.< ^_^

Gladys>>> I helped u scold the bastard already!!! >.<>



Piko cheered for Iori at 11:06 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi