Iori
Friday, March 25, 2005


[[Jrock linkage]]
Yo! Ohyaou gozaimasu!!! (It's 10.53am) WHy so early in the morning for today? I slept early last night coz I was tired, and pissed... So yeah... It was really humid yesterday!!! So grossed out by it... Thus contributed to my anger... *sigh* Read the papers a while ago and found out about the haze... I knew it was the haze!!! But it's really unsual to have haze around this period of time... (read the newspaper) hmm... Oh well... *shrugs* I hope I don't get any eye irritations from the haze like I always do... :(

Anyways, If you are not into Jrock, please skip this portion, sorry dear friends who are reading my blog... I just had to put this up!!! To spread Jrock love!!!!! Hahaha... o.O Yes this early in the morning and I'm whacky... o.O This is for passerbys!!!

Jrock Linkage & info [also bands I've listen to.. ^_^0!]

[Figure;]
Ok feel.... Reminds you a lil of Dué le quartz??? Not as visual though...
Members: ex Dué le quartz members, Kikasa(bass) and Sakito(vocal)! (^o^).
Recommended Song: kashikoi dorei no oroka na sentaku
Official site

Alicenine
I like most PS Company bands... ^_^ Voals are like rusty, but you can tell he's trying... ^_^ Members: NOt sure who's who... Tenshi (link below)didn't state anything too so... heh... Sorry.. ^_^0!
Recommended Song: Hana Ichi Yaiba
Official site
Tenshi

Ayabie
Under... I'm not sure what label they are under... o.O Their songs are ok... not too rockish... But still good! ^_^
Members:Aoi(vocal), Ryouhei (guitar), Takehito (guitar), Intetsu(bass).. Come to think of it... they don't have a drummer! *shock* o.O
Recommended Songs: Romancer, Aikagi
Official [Click the first link if u're using a pc]
Romancer

Dué le quartz
They have disbanded... *sob* I don't particularly like Skaito's voice... I like Miyabi/Miyavi's voice a lot better!! (^o^) Still a great band though!!!
Members: Sakito (vocals) [now in [Figure;]], Miyabi (Guitar) [Solo artiste, now known as MiyaVi], Kikasa (Bass) [now in [Figure;]] and Kazuki( drums) [Drummer in Babylon I think].
Recommended Songs: Dear...from xxx [I only have 2 songs.. o.O ^_^0!]
dear...
^ Only site still exsisting maybe? Not too sure... hard to find info on them... :(

Gazette/Gazetto
MY FAVOURITE BAND! Woot! *cough* Good feel, kinda unique music? Love all their members, greta bass, great vocals..! Quite visual I should say... o.O Caring, and fun! \(^o^)/ Lub them all to bits!
Members: Ruki (Death voice a.k.a Vocals), Uruha (guitar), Aoi (Guitar), Reita(Bass), Kai (drums)
Recommended Songs: THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$, Tokyo shinjuu, [DIS], dorodarake no seishun, No.[666], MAD MARBLE HELL VISION, Ruder, Miseinen, Wakare michi, Zakurogata No Yuuutsu, Zetsu
Official site
[DIS]
Satan Bitchie$ [GREAT site! Updated frequently]

Kaggra,
It's with a comma!!! Yes! I don't think it's retarded to have a comma... :( Like some people do... *glares* Mix of traditional Japanese music and J rock... Very unique, very nice! They used to be visual, but they have beocme less visual now... :( Great guitar and you have to love the vocals!! Isshi can go waaaaaaaaaaaay high... (Like a diva... but he's a guy... so wow... *0*) ONe of my favourite bands!! I lub Shin's screamy voice, if you've seen one of their lives.. woot! (He doens't talk much so... o.O) An excellent band!!!
Members: Isshi (vocals), Akiya (guitar), Shin (guitar), Nao (bass), Izumi (drums)
Recommend Songs: Urei, Sakura ~saikai no hana~ (acoustic), Setsunaru Kotoba, Hyakki yakou, Ran, Kotodama, Majinai
Official Site
~+neo japanesque~ [Not updated anymore]
Kagrra, ~ cherry blossoms romance [Not updated anymore either]

KISAKI PROJECT
KISAKI from Phantasmagoria? Yup. The all great bass player! It's ok... o.O Under under code.
Members: o.O? KISAKI is one of them... plus another vocal... But i tink they keep changing vocals? o.O?
Recommended Songs: Midnight Promise [I only have 2 songs.. so heh... ^_^0!]
[no sites... sho little info on them :(]

Miyavi
Ex DLQ member! Used to known as MiyaBi... So it's a "b" to a "v"... o.O Solo artiste!!! NOt visual anymore, BUT still hold up the rock image. Whacky dude, very humourous! The one who got me into Jrock! [My friend, Izumi, was crazy over him etc. then I found abt him... blah di blah] Great voice! He needs to improve his english pronouciation though... Pop is dead becomes po is day... o.O Hahaha... But he's real cute! Lub him to bits!
Members: Himself, coz he's a solo artiste? o.O
Recommended Songs: Fuminshou no Nemuri-hime, Merry Kanshimimasu Death~Fuyu, Trauma Zetsukyou, Gyagire~, Night in Girl, Shikenkan Baby, Ashita tenki ni naare, Jibun Kakumei -2003-, Jingle bell, POP is dead, rokku no gyakushuu -suupaa sutaa no jouken, 21 Seikigata Koushinkyoku, Shindemo Boogie-Woogie.
Official site
Night in Girl [There are other sites out there, but this is the best! Not updated frequently anymore...]

Phantasmagoria
I have trouble spelling their name everytime. Great band! Under the under code label. Quite visual I must say... *nods* Well, KISAKI is most of the time visual so... yeah... ^_^
Members: KISAKI and other people whom I don't know their names... o.O [Can't seem to find info on them]
Recommended songs: Material pain [That's the only song I have from them.. o.O]
Official Site

Vidoll
Just got into them. Very visual band! Music wise is ok.. *nods* They are kinda fun. *nods* They have a "crossdresser" who reminds me of Mana... He's called Rame.. ^_^ They are udner the under code label too! ^_^
Members: Jui (vocals), HIDE (guitar), Yukine (guitar), Rame (bass and leader? o.O), Tero (drums)
Recommended Songs: Ningyou, agoraphobia [Only has like 7 songs? o.O ]
Official Site
Kokeshi:Deconstructer

Tehre. Done. Yes, I listen to only a few bands... I haven't gotten into Gackt coz he has turned more pop wise, DEG, coz I don't know why... o.O I have only 1 X japan song and 1 Aucifer song... >_> those 2 are the only ones in my playlist without links here... ^_^0! I hope this helps passerbys in searh of links to their favourite bands, or info on bands! ^_^ Visit this site for more links!!! http://www.jrocksaga.com/site/content/artist_index.php

I hope this entry didn't take up alot of space... o.O Oh well *shrugs* Have fun!

Shoutouts:
Sea mates, QUEEN PUFFERFISH & STARFISH: Remember to bring seafood! Hahaha... Cool yourselves more, the weather's hot! The land is evil!!!
Elder bro: jia you jia you!
4/2 Classmates: Take care of urselves people! The haze is back! DRINK MORE WATER! ^_^

:O I took like... 2hrs to do this! *gasps* Well, good way to pass time! *is waiting to go out to Mise *sclusive!!*


Piko cheered for Iori at 12:36 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi