Iori
Saturday, March 19, 2005


[[Lip gloss]]
Omg, what a lame title... o.O Bought lip gloss today!!! It's like jelly-like... *uses surfer dude voice* sweeeeeeeeet........ Hahaha... Watson's haivng like a 20% sale! And I saw the Wild N wet eyeshadow!!! I need the black one (yin and yang)!!! Yes, I'm obessed with make up now... must... get... visual... kei... look... right... x_X

I HAVE NEW STATIONERY!!! (A green pen, blue ballpoint pen and mechnical pencil).. I thought I would do my english essay!!! Been thinking about the plot AGAIN. BUt I looked at the time and I thought... nah... x_X Will wake up in the morning and do it! OCz I want tmorrow to be a carefree day... I'm going to do spring cleaning... coz my room's in a BIG MESS!!! x_X

Went out late at night to bukit panjang plaza... it was crawling with toodlers... LOUD, NOISY AND RUDE TOODLERS.... *shivers* Bought stationery, geo assemnts and chinese assemenet... OMG!!! I FORGOT TO BUY THE BLOODY HANDBOOK! FUCK.......... argh!!! Will get it tomorrow I guess... o.O

I like lip gloss!!!
>_>

My mum should be ok with me moving out of Singapore, after poly I guess... Coz I asked her about job transfers as in erm... you go to another country under the same company... And she said she would like me to try... I didn't tell her directly that I wanted to go Japan... But well, it's hinted in the conversation... *nods*

I saw a Vidoll (Vidoru) Expect Rush video!!! Expect Rush videos rock!!! the gazette photoshoot was from expect rush too.. woot... I'm now finding out more of Vidoll... and maybe that no. band.. >_> Can't remember the name... under the label under code... Teh official site kinda sucked... o.O Very little info... -_- Can't tell who is Jui and who is Hide... o.O Like I couldn't tell who Akiya, Izumi and Nao were at the start of the 1st Kaggra video I watched... o.O They kinda looked alike coz their hair were black... o.O But know I know... I lub Kaggra,!!! *snuggles*

Lippy gloss!!!! Lippy gloss!!!! From Vaseline... ^_^v
Itachi: Stop that. *whacks Jelly's head*
Ok... *nods*
Itachi: Good girl *sighs*
*glomps Itachi* ^_^ Itachi sama ga daisuki!!! >.<
Itachi: relase me... now... *glares*
*snuggles and applies lip gloss on Itachi's lips*
Itachi: *whacks Jelly's head repeatedly*

Sho wanna go Japan..... I must convert someone so I can be that person's roomate in future or something.... o.O Hahaha... NEED A JAP NAME TOO!!! Any suggestions? o.O

I've stopped guitar sessions... I think I'll get a book and self learn.... Shan's going overseas so Silver Cross would not work out... And I'm planning to go to Japan.. so er.. yeah... I'll join a band in Japan!!! A VISUAL BAND!!! o.O well... *cough* maybe... hahaha... fat hopes... *sighs*

Shoutouts:
Gladys>>> Thank care my darling tofu!!! *sob*
To CUG camp people>>> Take care!!! Strive on!!!!!! WOOT!


Piko cheered for Iori at 10:34 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi