Someone reminded of the horrible thingy!!! EEwww ah!!!!!! Like never!!!!! =S
Tests 2mr: Maths and English
Studied?: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Stupid thing the prinicpal had us do: We have to go watch the bloody basketball match... I mean it's like... HELLO! WE HAVE TESTS THE DAY AFTER!!!!! And it's till 3!!! I could be studying! Yes I'll fishing study! Coz the tests on thrusday needs lotsa brain power!!!!!! A stadium is soo not the environment to study!!! My mum would be fluming if she finds out I have to watch a basketball match when I have tests... and after common tests, lessons are as per usual! I mean.. WHAT?! *flumes* We usually go home early to study damn it... -_____- *stabs mr keh doll*
Good jobs done:
x Changed seats with Glad, so she could sit with mamasan!!!
x "stole" elder bro's hello panda biscuits.... will get him a packet 2mr... o.O
x Downloaded stuff!!! >.< [Have yet to check a whole list of sites yet though... ^_^]
What I'm doing now besides blogging:
x Chatting to Izumi chan who is wailing that L from deathnote has died... Izumi chan, he didn't die! It might be an illusion *nods pats stuffs tissues into ur eye sockets* cheer up! ^_^
x Listening to music
Money willing to scarifice on Saturday: Erm... The most I'll go is probably $100... I HOPE NOT!!! Ok, maybe I'll give myself a budget...say $70?
Stupid thing I will do now: Beg for money... please.......... Hahaha... as in free money!!! Hahaha... Kidding XD
After clicking "publish post" I'll... : Go watch a few PVs then eat...then study.. .o.O then pester bro to teach me the loci shit thing... *nods*
Piko cheered for Iori at 5:13 PM
blog
Blog Status\\ Activeneed help?
If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,Na and Riko
Name\\ Narikoobsessions
MiyaviCurrent anime watch
They are my noble masters ♥Current manga watch
Random one-shotsCostume Play
Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]Costume Play Pending List
Okita SoujiDoll Family
Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)Home soon...
CP Elfriends
AiniSpeak or forever hold your peace