Iori
Saturday, March 26, 2005


[[Swing girls!]]
Swing it!!!!! Great movie, but the ending was so arupt... The girls are sooooooooo cute!!!!!! I wanna squish their cheeks... o.O Watched it with my cousin yesterday at Causeway point.

Woke up early today... again... 8++am? :) Then helped beta read a fic, find jrock goodies... and now I'm here! :)

I LOVE THE SONG REILA!!! THE PIANO IS HOT! I must find out if Reita really plays the piano o.O or he's just sitting at the piano.... >_>. Watched the reila video, then found the song! I went to mise sclusive, to suspposedly sign up for membership, but it was crowded and tehre was nothign to buy. It was kinda packed, so I didn't pester the lady about my order... Shall wait for them to call... FREAKING CALL ME ALREADY! *pouts* I wanna watch the making of Reila... :(

MSN keeps freaking dying on me... tootpid shit... *whacks* Got SHan and lynne their gifts. Going to Shan's house today... At like 5 pm? Not sure how I'm getting there coz, I forgotten where it is... and erm yeah... I'm trying to get my mum to send me. Hai hai. ^_^v

Furuba book 16 is not out eyt by CHuang Yi!!!!!! I so don't want to buy the tong li publishing, coz it wld ruin my colelction :( and its more expensive... :(

I will order Cure like... when mise sclusive's not too packed.. o.O Hmmm.... what esle what esle... AH SOU DESU NEH!!!!!!!! Saw the masterpiece of my elder bro and my mum. Wootness! Sho nice! Sho cool! Strive harder elder bro!!!

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw my couisn's nightmare wallet.... It's ok, but you can only put cards... o.O She said my mum would buy me the nightmare thingy if I asked her. I WILL ASK HER TODAY! I f i remember... hahah.. My mmum's fren has like the whole collection or smth.. o.O Liek huh? What? She's selling her collection? Or she has stock to the whole collection? Or she has access to the stock of the whole collection? Eh? o.O I WANT THE WALLET, THE BAG AND THE FUZZY SLIPPERS!!! (It comes with mr nightmare's head on the front! Woot! Or I don;t mind Jack... I don't want Sally... o.O) And if possible, I would like the DIARY (i saw it in Japan.. woot! sho cool!) AND WATCH! And well, bascially EVERYTHING!!!!!! Haha... except the car seat belt thingy, the clocks, and the other fuzzy slipper with this doggy on it... o.O and i dun want any plushies of it. NOOOOOOOOOO...... or with sally on it.. o.O NO PLUSHIES... *nods*

I want a gazette blogskin... o.O of Reita maybe? Or Uruha or Aoi? o.O In white maybe? I don't want it in black... Coz most ppl have black blogs.... o.O oh well....

*stretches and yawns* ... *huggles Itachi*
Itachi: ... It's sho early... o.O
*nods*
Itachi: The air is bad in the morning... I'm going back to sleep...
Curse you stupid haze thing!
Itachi: *nods and yawns*
noooooo!!!! Don't sleep! *whacks*
Itachi: ?
I'm bored... :(
Itachi: Go read fanfics?
..... Yeah! Maybe I should! ^_^
Itachi: ... ZZZzzzzzz!!!
Neh... Itachi sama...
Itachi: *snore* ZZZZzzz
Eh... -_-


Piko cheered for Iori at 9:53 AM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi