Iori
Saturday, April 16, 2005


[[Food Fiesta Eve]]

XD






XD




XD



Yousha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Food Fiesta is 2mr!
Let's do our best and not let anyone defeat us 4/2!!!



THEY SHOULD RECOUNT THE SPORTS DAY RESULTS AGAIN! We're NOT sore losers, we don't midn if we lose, but this is not acceptable when we won most of the events..... and u're telling us the frist class won? When we usually beat them in all the events? It's not logical! *whines and pouts*


Daijoubu!!!!!!!!! *flames in eyes* We know we're the winners! We rawk! We rule! We are da best!!!!!!!!! We shall not be defeated by such unreasonable countings!!!!!!! 4/2!!!! WE RULE!!!! One class, one spirit, one family.... there's no other.... 4/2..........

Ordered the Gothic and Lolita mag, it costed me 32++ They lied to me.... =( They said it was in stock... when i went there, the stocks havent arrived yet... -____- Still waiting for my Cure mag. membership card and my gothic and lolita mag and waiting the results of the Visual Kei draw...... I hoep everything runs smoothly 2mr!!!!! I hope it would be a good day as the whole week sucked for me.


Sho failing poa.. Mrs Koor gives stupid questions. I'm ok in my control a/cs until yesterday when I took the test... x_X Sho gonna get scolded! x_X

I love my guides juniors!!!!! Mei Ting gave me a present and when I sms her a thank u after I opened the cute pressie, she sms me: "HEre... Wishing you good luck 4 o-level. study hard and play hard. jia you our best leader 4ever" OMG! SHO SWEET!!!!! I'm not the best leader btw... x_X Hahha, but it was so appreciated!!!!! I'm gonna protect Mun Yee too. Stop bullying her damn it! She's my bao bei now!!!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While taking out my phone to type what Mei Ting said to me, I realized I MISSED A CALL FORM MISE S*CLUSIVE! WHAT IF THEY TOLD ME ALL THE GOODS ARE HERE? WTF. Nvm... breathe.... I will go there again 2mr! XD =S

Bought a Geisha book today... XD I love the Japanese culture, next book I'm getting is this Jap ettique book!!!!


Izumi chan started a Naruto RP blog... XD Dragged Samuel to join it... Anyone wanna join? We must overrule the yaoi members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flames in eyes* I wanted to be Gai and lee.... but I took Itachi instead... =) Sorry Sam/Kiyoshi/ whatever jap name u're choosing next XD


I marinated Pork chops today... I'll never do it again!!!!!! o.O Actually it was ok.... ^_^ Heh... gonna learn to bake! I wanna own a nice teahouse when i get older... liek when i'm 50? o.O I dun wanna live too long... o.O I cant picture myself as an old lady... it's odd... how very odd....


Shoutouts:
Izumi>>> Please do refrain from harming Itachi and my friend (Kakashi).... XD
Mr Kumar>>> RECOUNT THE RESULTS AGAIN!!!!! I DEMAND U COUNT IT INFRONT OF ME!
Sam>>> thanks for joining!
4/2 members>>> LET'S DO OUR BEST TOMORROW!!!!!!


Nariko deshita...


Piko cheered for Iori at 8:06 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi