Iori
Wednesday, April 13, 2005


[[Gackt!]]
Hahahhaha....


hohoohohohohoho.....


hahahahaha....



heeheehee....


Randomly watched him and a bunch of other japanese celebrities (like W-INDS) on this Jurrasic Park ride. OMG! What memories!!!!!!! It was a fun ride, since I liked the movie. I rode it when I was in Pri 4 in Universal Studios L.A. It was great!!!!! My younger bro who was obessed with JP and dinosuars that time couldn't ride it coz he was too short... he was liek a lil child then... He was sho sad... Felt sorry for him. The end fall was LONG!!!! And It was very funny. Because at the end of the ride, You'll see T-rex. I was sitting in the front row, so I was admiring the T-rex and looking at it trying to claw us to detah? o.O And opening it's big mouth roaring away..... and... WE FELL. Just like that! I was in a state of confusion... I kept staring at the trex and coz it was kinda dark, I didn't know the end fall was after the trex. So I was staring up and suddenly I was looking at teh sky. Then it occured to me when I was kinda lifted off the seat a little and the people were screaming, that this was it. This is the fall. Yes, I'm a super sotong! So it wasn't that scary to me since I was all "huh? what? hey look! clouds!"

Gackt was kinda funny. Everyone was like booing the tv hosts I guess coz they didnt ride the thingy at the start of the clip. SOmeone asked Gackt what's he's feeling now I guess since he was all laidback and not talking. And he said" urusai" which means, you're annoyig or shut up. XD He was in the front row too. And he was at the left side. Throughout the whole ride, he had this bored look on his face. Near and throughout the fall, he had his hand under his chin. XD So cool! He didnt even bother to place the raincoat hood over his head. And he was wearing sunglasses. He didnt feel like taking them off I guess. He got splashed by the water of course. The whole clip is sho funny! XD

Gackt commercials/ Japanese commercials are weird.... o.O very weird...

Had physics lab lesson today had fun with Serra! Gladys and i collided our heads before that. Ouch. The impact was great. My brain was vibrating until guides started. Guides was a bit sad... Gave everyone my pressies to them and some ppl did make effort to speack up more when I told them too (I wrote li lnotes to each guide) Like Adina! She said bye to everyone before she left. Like whoa... Juliana smiled more too... XD She's so pretty! Hahaha... Wu Ming said she wanted to hug me... Like nooooo... Hahhaa... She really brightens up my day!!! Jojo was kinda happy I guess, she told xh and I to come back... well... maybe... I feel very odd sitting with them. I was kidna sad I guess... Ms Z told the sec 4s to share our experiences... we started at each toehr for liek 4mins? Tehn Shan started coz I felt pressurised. Then later Xh started. Which is really v short... -_- Hahaha... Then I started! And i went ooooooooon and oooooooon and ooooon..... hahah I said sorry, coz I actually had smth to say in the end... ^_^0! Gommen...


2.4 km was ok today, but my stomach hurted!!! But still carried on! 15.12mins... ^_^0! not too bad... was freaking tired after that...

I've already signed up for 2 performances on the guides collage... x_X Kinda wanna cancel one of them... x_X I cant sing... noooooooooooooooooo

Mum's happy today... XD Orderd mango ring from polar cake shop! XD


Shoutouts:
Fellow guides>> Gonna miss you guys lots!!!!
Gladys>>> Sorry for the head collision.. ^_^0! And sorry ah, I keep complaining... thanks for tolerating!
Sarah>>> Sho happy for u!!!!!!
Aunt>>> Lub u and thanx. I'll try to understand? think abt it? XD
Dance ppl>>> Good luck 2mr!!!!!! XD
Kai Xiong>>> Eh to... thank u!!! If really no time, then it's ok! *huggles Itachi*


....Nariko deshita.....


Piko cheered for Iori at 8:22 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi