Iori
Tuesday, April 19, 2005


[[Sugoi!!!]]

Have been viewing Avant Gauche... Since I was introducing Xh to gothic and lolita, the diff types of lolita etc. All I can say is..... I WANNA BUY EVERYTHING! *gonk*

Labels liek Baby the stars shine bright, Na+H (Has visual kei too? o.O Love their pants... omg... i love strappy stuff on the pants... XD), h.Naoto [Shin form Kaggra, like shopping there XD looks more visual kei? o.O] etc. I dun like Victorian Maiden much... nor Mana's label... >_> Mana sama, you need to have more stuff? XD

Saw a pic of this guy crossdressing... I think it's a guy... he did not put hair extensions whatsoever... *shivers*

I wanna get all the lolita accessories, THEN! I will will hold a tea party to relieve stress? XD Xh and I decided to get a lolita dress for prom... I want mine to be balck... and long... not those short types, coz short types are more walking outside, when it's hot... XD Xh wanted to go to a park to take photos... o.O I rather have a tea party! We'll have classy cakes and drink tea in porcelain white cups... XD Omg, I'm becoming girly... x_X Well, it's liek a cosplay anyway... XD Can't wait for my mag!! HURRY! =( Tea party! Tea party!

It's so great knowing a close friend who would want to dress up with you! XD Sho happy!

Love the Geisha book I'm reading by Lesley Downer , it tells me about some parts of Japan's history... XD

Had speech day rehearsal... it was ok, except I was pissed with the weather and some of my juniors... I recieved yet another gift from my junior, Sakina... Xd Thanks so much! XD

Going to ngee ann poly for maths thingy 2mr? x_X

Been feeling dizzy most of the time... x_X

Missing my parents already... sho worried for them......... =(

I wanna learn the tea ceremony thingy... =( Decided to share some interesting tea ceremony stuff I;'ve found ages ago but was too lazy to post... ^_^0!

Japanese Tea ceremony
Chanoyu, meaning boiling water for tea, is regarded as a form of disciplinary training for mental composure as well as for learning elegance. Harmony, respect, purity, and tranquility are the four governing principles of the tea ceremony. Chanoyu aims at building one's character and wisdom.

The tea room changes with the seasons, to accommodate both the atmosphere and the comfort of the guests. Some important components of the tea ceremony are: kama (kettle), mizusashi (fresh water jar), hishaku (ladle), futaoki (lid rest), chaki (tea caddy), chashaku (tea scoop), and chawan (tea bowl).

Procedure for tea ceremony:

~Guests enter the tea house by way of the nijiri-guchi (a small 'door' that one must kneel in order to pass through).
~Host enters.
~Formal greetings are exchanged:
Host: "Yoku irasshaimashita" (welcome)
Guest: "Kyo wa omaneki arigato gozaimasu" (thank you for inviting me)

~Host presents the guest with sweets--either omogashi (fresh cake) or higashi (dry cake).
~Guest moves container of sweets to the proper place near him/herself.
~Host brings tea bowl to start making tea. No conversation is allowed. [My dad said he had to admire some kinda painting... my dad screwed up quite a bit during this tea ceremony in Malaysia he went to... Hahhaa... My dad's sho cute sometimes... XD]
~When host says "Orakuni" (please relax), conversation is allowed, and guest can eat the sweets.
~Host makes and serves a bowl of tea.
~Guest drinks.
~Guest 'appreciates' the artistry of the bowl in silence, as a form of respect to the host.
~Host cleans bowl and utensils.
~Host returns to kitchen for fresh water for the next occasion, whether more guests are expected or not (a gesture to the guest that they are welcome back, because the host is prepared for the next time).
~Closing salutations are exchanged.


Taken from http://www.loveofanime.com/index1024.htm
A great general anime site... XD

Sho cool!!!!!! XD

Havent done anything today... was shooo tired. Somehow I mangaed to type this... XD Did a Gazette song list too... 4 pages long... x_X Feeling guilty... chinese o lvls is in 40 days? Credit to Gladys for the info and Sarah for reminding me again after rehearsal... >_> hahaha...

Shoutouts:
Parents>>> OMG! TAKE CARE! WHY HASNT ANYONE CALLED HOME YET? *panicks*
Gladys>>> Cheer up pufferfish!!!!!!!!!!! Life is full of obstacles... Don't let them pervent you from living on and giving up. Chin up! and smile! NO matter what, I'll be there for you! Even if you don't want me to... Hahaha...
Sarah>>> You're so sadistic... Hahaha
Xiu Hui>>> STOP DISTURBING EVERYONE AROUND YOU! Relax... breathe... stay calm! o.O
Xh>>> TEA PARTY.... XD Still thinking abt it since that time we chatted about it on msn...XD
Shan>>> I also dun wanna go to that maths thingy... >_> waste of my time!!!! =(
Elder bro>>> you owe me. -_- My $17.... -_____-


Piko cheered for Iori at 9:27 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi