Iori
Tuesday, April 26, 2005


[[Vanilla]]
In love with that song.... <3>


Maybe I should start getting obsessed with Gackt? o.O BUt omg, look at the amount of albums/singles/songs he has... I'll be spending money like crazy.... o.O And not to mention the Malice Mizer stuff... and the deuts with hide? o.O X_X not a good idea to go gaga over him... but he does have ALOT of funny moments... he has an awful dry sense of humor, which cracks me up everytime... XD

Let's face it, Jrockers can't dance.... Except maybe for Miyavi's silly dances... i love the dance when he was performing in Oresama... XD The mircophone wire worked for him... XD AND HE LOOKS HOT IN PINK......... <3>

Looking at Ruki, Gackt etc. dance is kinda funny... o.O I'm sorry Ruki sama, ganbatte neh? XD Brought the glb to school to let Xh view it... XD Not much huh? Er jie? v_v

THERE ISNT ENUFF MILK IN MY HOUSE~!!!!!!!!!!! v_v

I realized I havent been listening to Kaggra, in a looooong time... gommen...

MY IPOD IS SHO SCREWED UP....... it wouldn't play anything!!! and the lock button is spoilt! My ear drums almost freaking burst when i accdientally moved the scroll pad... it was full blast... ouch... then after sch, it wldn't work.... -_____________-

Kana is a model..... but she has fat short legs... how odd.... She scraes me... =(

Oh yes, someone is getitng on my nerves recently.... though I don't talk to her, the way she treats my mutal friends and close friends is unbearable!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy I'm not in the same class as her >_> *sigh* I shall stop sinning, and stop bad mouthing her... *sigh* I'LL TRY!

I totally forgotten I have a chem test m2r... x_X Bloody hell, these few weeks are seriously tiring me out... I feel mentally drained... oh and physically too, coz I kepp falling asleep in classes.... x_X

Had an akward moment with my dad... must be the talk with my mum last night... she just had to talk to him... >_> *sigh* see mum, i dun liek communication... =( My dad refused to allow me to go buy conatcts on my own giving freaky excuses.... I'm a bit put off by the reasons... *shivers* HOWEVER! I'm not fated to be with specs! I destory, break and lose them >_> *sigh* what ta do what ta do... My dad is waiting till i'm 21... to laser... >_> like huh... how many specs must i break till i turn 21? o.O Sorry future and current specs... =(



Shoutouts:
Money freak>>> Appreciate your friends, and humans don't have a price tag tattooed permantly on their foreheads you know... >_> *sigh* And my fren is mentally drained because of you sucky attitude, I suggest you stop disgracing her by putting her name in your blog... She has already paid you, if not, I would have paid for her. Money faced freak!!!! ok, well sto pehre now... XD
Gladys>>> SHO HAPPY FER U!!!!
Sarah>>> Stop your retarded baby sounds..... hahaha...
Pat G>>> Cheer up!!!!!!! It's ok! It was just an honest accident... *nods* =)


Piko cheered for Iori at 8:01 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi