Iori
Saturday, May 07, 2005


[[Gothloli]]
Found a mag titled like that today... =P Half of it is on DIY gothloli designs... o.O but I dun undertsand jap so.... erm... ^_^0! I'll keep it for reference though, if I can master jap. Teh mag costed me abt 13.90. Yup. Kinda cool... The clothes featured in the mag are from lolitas themselves, i think they sketch and send it in and if they're design gets chosen, the mag has them tailored made i guess.. I think i'll try desgining a few... even though everyone knows I can't draw... ^_^0!

Couldn't find shoxx/cure etc. today. didnt get any jrock stuff today! >.<>

So saddened by my purchase of Mum's mother's day pressie... *sigh* Oh well... Sho happy i get to eat dim sum for mother's day lunch tomorrow... XD

Went to town to catch the movie Kingdom of Heaven. XD It was ok... not bad... XD Went to watc hit with my elder bro and dad, then had country mana for dinner. Omg, the waitress was so rude!!! Some guy was showing us to our seats, and she was like "HARLOW. harlow. harlow. Excuse! harlow!" Like ever heard of the word "hello"? -_- her voice was sho annoying... and their food is sho average. I ate this $16+ pork ribs thingy. Man! We should have gone to Kenny Roger's! I could have eaten sho full like a pig for like 9++ -_- And after that, my elder bro said the chicken was kinda uncooked and he had tummy aches after, he was hungry sho he ate everything anyways... >_>

Hmmmm..... didnt study at all, only had 3 hrs maths tuition... x_X Will wake up ealry to study 2mr... feeling the lazy bug kick in again. x_X

I did something stupid last night... or early this morning... Probably the silliest thing I've done for the month... My bro was hungry, and wanted to walk to Shell, it was like 12.30++? So I decided to go with him, due to the 3rd mth thingy, and i didnt want him to go alone and i so did not want to stay up alone in the dark living room waiting for his return to open the door for him >_> So we walked out, stayed at Shell coz my elder bro was so indecisive of what to buy >_> Was freezing butt off... >_> Came home and it was like 1.30? Sho tired, I slept in my bro's room while he watched simspons. Damn ,that guy just wldn't get to bed!!! -_-

Dog is looney these few days... he barks at every single living thing that passes by... >_>

Oh yes, I crapped with Xiao Han yesterday! I t was sho funyn i forgot to save the conversation... T_T I was batman... then bird dude... XD I roleplayed as an annoying hero of justice... with a beak... XD Sarah Jane then was added to the mix, she was Starfish girl, and Xiao Han was still Cave woman, with her cavoputer... *rolls eyes* hahaha...

Hopefully, 2mr is a more constructive and postively eventful day... *nods*

Nariko deshita


Piko cheered for Iori at 11:37 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi