Sunday, May 29, 2005
[[JUMP!]] (why "JUMP!"? i'm trying to panic... ^_^0!)I FOUND IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I was bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD ^_^vIT as in Kagrra,'s kamiuta live! It's rocked! So much power and energy!! Damn, I wished i was there... T_T I'll try to find the CD, Miyako DVD.... I clicked stuff on my favourites and stumbled int oa Kagrra, fansite, aand someone uploaded 2 clips!!!!!!! I was so happy I shouted a "YES!" Hahaha... ^_^0! I've been having weird dreams this whole week... some I can't even remmebr now... I know I had an odd dream last night!!! BUt I can't really reme,mber, however there was one dream I vaguely remember, a jap girl came and I think I hosted her or smth.. anyway we were starting of as freinds... and she looks like Kasumi!! You know... Cindy's guest the toher time.. o.O How odd... And the other dream, I remebered I dreamt of Amanda!!! *laughs* Hahahaha, can't remember what, but I remembered her coz I had a shock. hHahaha... weird... hahaha...I tink I'll be sleeping wiht my ipod tonight, doubt I'll get any sleep COZ 2MR IS THE O LVLS MT!!! *pretends to freak out* I'm ok though.. not feeling MUCH yet, only the nagging me nagging the lazy me.. *sigh*
Updated my livejournal... Hahaha... still thinking if i should start a community... hmm...
To classmates: REMEMBER EVERYONE BRING YOUR I/C 2MR AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST~!
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:52 PM