Iori
Wednesday, May 18, 2005


[[Last Quarter]]
Woke up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay early today, coz I thought I should straighten my hair due to lack of time to do so yesterday, and well, lack of memory to remind myself... ^_^0! Hmmm.... Then lazed around coz it was too early and I was too lazy to straighten hair so I took my own sweet time grabbing anything to wear... XD Wtached discovery channel a bit.. Hahaha... It wasn't my fault, I turned the tv on and it was there, about dinosaurs... big al or smth.. i think it was from "walking with dinosaurs"? Hmm...

Walked to the bus stop and to my dismay, it started dizzling and my pants went below my foot so yea, it got wet... >_> NOT ONLY THAT~! I had to step on mud coz the contruction ppl did smth to the road >_> (reason why i am pissed) so my pants were kinda muddy and there were stones clinging on it o.O Well, anyways, it soon dried XD Reached heeren at 10.52am? Decided to go to HMV to check on any new Jrock CDs. Waited for Izumi san. She arrived at 11.31~! So accurate~! (We were susposed to meet at 11.3o XD) Then we set off to buy the tickets~!

The show... last quarter... is erm... so-so... WHERE THE HELL IS HYDE IS ASK YOU?! WHERE?!!!!!!!!!! They lied to me!!! T____________T He was only there for like 10 mins or so? >_> Izumi san and I actually missed the start of the show... v_v (we were at kino)but that's ok though... ^_^v the popcorn was evil~! sho salty X_x and Izumi san claimed that she had the sweet ones -_- I can't believe it -_- Hahahaha...

Rewind, we were at kino to waste time and we wasted more time then expected... XD I got my Cure mag.. preety dissapointed though... ^_^0! But what the heck, Kisaki is in it <3

After the show, we went to take neoprints, gave a dollar to this lady who wanted to sell tissues... XD The neoprint machine was kinda funny, we were susposed to step to take the photo, but we opted for the automatic one instead, we had to listen to music and take photos.. the music was evil~!!!!! Hahaha.. THEN SUDDENLY~!!!!!!! This screen came down... O.O!!! I was so shocked, Izumi san was behind the screen and while posing for the next pic, i couldn't help but laugh... (so the out turn was ugly =P) Hahaha...

The whole time was Izumi and I owing each other money... Hahaha... so cute neh? XD Hmm.. later we went to walk arouind at far east, when to find Izumi a necklace/keychain and for me, gothloli clothes. Comics Connection is evil, and yes Izumi san, i think they are against Neji T_T *pats Neji* There were evil imitations of Naruto characters everywhere! Truly evil~! Couldn't find pufferfish her pressie too...

The gothloli dress i found was TERRIBLE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS HOT PINK WITH WITH WITH~!!!!! WHITE POKA DOTS~!!!!!! T_____________T TEH HORROR~!!!!! *sob*

Was great catching up with Izumi san~! ^_^v Saw my tutor in orcahrd and some assumptionites... also was dying of heat and the journey back and forth far east, taka, heeren and cinleisure... o.O ^_^0!

I think, I'll stop here, pretty tired... ^_^0! I will do my best in finding gothloli apparel, rping gai and itachi and studying chinese x_X I hope results are back tomorrow so I can punish myself... mm mm... *sigh*

Overall a great day!! nice day with Izumi san, had a GREAT discovery of one Gazette clip! XD Had anime stuffed into my com too. XD

Shoutouts:
Izumi: THANK YOU FOR TODAY~!!!!!!
Everyone taking O lvls chinese: Gd luck~~ AND I LOVE YOU~!!
Jared: OMG THANK YOU for the FMA and gungrave (even though i didnt want gungrave in my com T_T *stares at elder bro* YOU!)! U KICK ARSE~!!!!
Elder bro: wooooooo love you~!!!! Ok lah, will watch gungrave XD
Gladys: Sorwie.. i will jia you to find your beanie thingy... LOVE U!!!
Pat Yee: hey BABE! Hahahaa, thanks for always asking the teachers for me... thank you thank you thank you~! love ya~~! XD


Piko cheered for Iori at 10:08 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi