Sunday, May 15, 2005
[[My cousin likes jrock too~!]]
*jaw drops*
I didn't even know... *jaw drops further*
Well, I saw her a Mise s*clusive remember, and she came yesterdday for my granny's bday party.. and I thought she liked J pop but she saw my desktop pic of Reita and she knew who he was~! XD Then we talked about Jrock a lil. She has lotsa posters and her friends, 1 big group are crazy abt Jrock~! KAKKOI~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ADD: And she wants to be a guitarist and some of her friends form bands... XD Kakkoi!] ~envy envy~ And I thought I only knew Izumi chan.. coz she was the one who kinda psychoed me? ^_^0~! My cousin Shi MIng, loves Glay (never Heard their songs before ^_^0!) and Gazette I guess, coz she has a poster of them~! I didn't even know you could buy Gazette posters from Mise s*clusive~! *jaw drops* Shi Ming's like an year older than me... and her jrock craze started during Sec 4. BUt the weird thingy is I don't think she likes visual kei? o.O I mean she doesn't cosplay, and her clothes are pretty... normal... *nods* However she goes for cosplay convetions etc. o.O How odd, I though jrock fans will ultimately like visual kei... o.O
Hmmmm. went orchard yesterday to get my granny a pressie and to buy my gazette featured mags. In the end, I bought 7 gazette photos, preordered with free delivery of Shoxx and Neo vol. 2 spent $70... so I was left with $1.20, where is my granny's pressie youy wonder? I panicked and called Shan to go on about how stupid I was to buy stuff on impulse. She was so sweet she wanted to meet me and and pass me cash, but v pai seh, so said no. Then sms Izumi to moan abt it too and tell her I heard (ok, fine, evaesdroped) that Last quarter was sold out that day. *jaw drops*
While walking to somerset mrt, there was this lady and man shouting at each toehr. Words not meant for the little ones were coming out from the man's mouth. How rude. The funny thing is, I didn't realise they were actually fighting, until I heard "police" coz I thought they were just arguing like couples or somthing so I breezed passed the lady and walked to the board to check which train to take like they were invisible... o.O How odd. Neways, I found $1.20 in my bag... XD So I was left with $2.90 and I bought a peachy orangey rose for a dollar fifty. What a disappointment, but hey anything works... XD
Hmm.. said earlier I eavesdropped? Not my fault~! There was this bunch of crazy looney girls jumping around like lunatics when they found the Cure mag with Gazette on the cover. I mean, yes, I would be happy but no, I will not scream my lungs out and giggle like sick annoying fangirls... o.O [At least i hope I don;t do that >_>] Hmmm... I think most singaporeans like jrock becasue there are hawt guys. I'm not too sure if they truly appreciate their music... Neither do Singaporeans have the guts to dress what they want to dress. Like yesetrday, I was in a lil punk rock style... (my cousin said that >_> he seriously talks toooooo much and he wears the same thing every time he visits.. hahhaa.. =X) and everyone was staring like they saw an alien. WHy are Singaporeans afraid of something different? Like homosexuals for example~! What's wrong?! Love is love... =(
Whooooooo...... this looks long..... Sorry, i noe the fonts are small. Hmm.. oh yes, JARED~! woot~! go JARED~! He brought bleach, chrno crusade, some naruto episodes and naruto the movie~! XD Watched Naruto the movie already. My neagtvie cousin Alvin watched it and he wanted most of the series ,so i have to get my dvd back form starfish. I also have to hunt for FMA for him >_> *glares* He didn't like Samurai 7.. >_> I have to lend him hellsing after I watch it... omg sorry elder bro... And my eldest cousin wants to watch hellsing too. Oh Alvin likes Shaman King... didn't expect that at all... o.O weirdo... He said everything negative about EVERYTHING as always. Then he made fun the game Fatal Frame. So funny, he was scaring my lil bro hahaha. XD He's in the army now so he comes by very rarely and my dad's his god father. XD So we are waaaaaaaaay close, well used to be. now it's ok. XD My eldest cousin was being his naggy self again >_> he also watched a bit of naruto and I declared I didn't like the males of our family coz Alvin and him ticked me off.. -_-
Overall, it was a great day yesterday... was invited by this gothic and loltia comittee to join them? XD They just started out so yeah... XD And I have a truckload of mangas to read and animes to watch, foudn some vidoll goodies... XD Didn't stud ythough, NOTHING GOT INTO MY HEAD~! So pissed... -__-
Oh well, i think this is super long so I'll shut up now~!
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:41 AM