Iori
Tuesday, May 24, 2005


[[Shoxx- Miyavi, Gazette, Kaggra, etc ^o^]]

http://www.ongakusenkasha.co.jp/shoxx/sh_main.html

Miyavi's on the cover~!!!!!!!!! And featuring Gazette, Alice Nine, Kra, Kaggra, and Vidoll etc XD Omg, I'm going to be broke next month..... T_T Well, then again I'M ALWAYS BROKE... shit. I'll be super broke this time round, 2 shoxx mags, gothic and loltia bible extra, gothloli mag, bro's bday pressie, glady's bday pressie. AND if my preorder mags don't come, Ihope i don't have to fork out extra... T______T I hope they deliver it properly. NOT stuff it into my mailbox -_- Coz my mail box isn't big enuff and then they'll be folding my mag. that DOESN'T make me happy AT ALL -_- Like they stuffed my poor ANimal Planet magnet board... T_T

I hate english now. -_- Why must he mark super strict? WHY WHY WHY... -_-


I just realised, that on my "must gets" i should be getting SHOXX issue 05.05 vol. 147. NOT the cure issue. -_- *sigh*




Almost died of boredom during chiense intensive today. x_X

Went out to get yummy chocolate croissant with Xh and Shan (they wanted to go to popular and shan wanted to have dessert). I got 3 criossant, 1 for elder bro and 1 for yougne rbro and 1 for me. Came home, elder bro is sleeping, younger bro isn't home -_- how saddening. The lady gave me free orange jucie~! I shall pro here: SPEND $3 AND BAOVE AND GET A FREE CUP OF ORANGE JUICE WORTH $1.20~! I was in utter shock when she srtarted filling ornage jucie in a cup, i was like: "wow, they get to drink free ornage juice" until she placed it down for me and didnt drink it and i said, "Huh? What is this?" Well, duh, genius it is Orange juice -_- Hahaa then she told me it was free with every $3 purchase and up. Then i suqinted my eyes from where she poured the jucie., "Oh... orange juice" then I went to infomr Shan who got orange jucie too.. Yummy orangey juice... =P

So pissed with elder bro now~! How can he not eat my chocolate Croissant for him~!!!! T________T So hurt.. -_- That's it. I'm eating his share. -_- Well maybe, if i'm hungry... o.O
Well eat one now, still it's staring at me... *munch*

RIKU IS NOT GAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's just incredibably cute~!

Hmm.. holiday plans are up... WTH, WE ARE CELEBRATING MY BDAY IN AMERICA?Most probably on the plane?! WHAT...................... O.O! >.<>

New York -- Nov 26-29(4 nights) [Woot? o.O?]
San Francisco -- Nov 30-Dec 2 (3 nights) [Noooooo.... less days~!!! T_T been there b4]
Lake Tahoe -- Dec 3-4 (2 nights)
Lake Mammoth or Bishop -- Dec 5 (1 night) to break the drive [Yay~! Lake~! It's safe isn't it? T_T]
Las Vegas -- Dec 6-8 (3 nights) [i reckon 2 nights is sufficient -_-]
Anaheim -- Dec 9-12 (4 nights)
Big Sur, etc -- Dec 13 (1 night) for drive from LA to S. Francisco
San Francisco - Dec 14 (1 night) [T_T]
Depart for Singapore -- Dec 15 (arrive on Dec 16) [see~! wth, i don't wanna celebrate my bday on the plane~!! T_T This sucks. -_- >.<>

It's about a 20 days trip.... OMG MY POOR DOG... T_T Yes, I DO want to go, but negative stuff are popping out of my heaad liek popcorn. Pop~! pop~! *sigh* I need a vacation to Japan/ Taiwan NOW. T_T

Heard the DJ fest (i think it's atcually Da Japanese Fest or smth.. t ahs to do with jap stuff neways) has gothloli stuff on sale. Can you say "whoopee?!" and "OMG, I HAVE NO MONEY" $_$ T_T Yes I'm having a seriously bad headache... T_T Ignore my ramblings... ^_^0!


Piko cheered for Iori at 4:20 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi