Iori
Saturday, June 04, 2005


[[D'J Party 2005]]
ah... woke up early today~!!!!!! XD



Freshen up, showered, dressed and packed my bag, tried on variations of outfit before deciding on one due to elder bro.. I couldn't find my camera puch and panicked slightly? Hahaha.. My maid then found it for me... <3>

Ipod still died, so I left it at home >_>. I took the bus and it was soon invaded!!!! By thse ppl in black... I could ehar someone shouting: NO. 25 GOES UP FIRST! NO. 25!!!" Becasue the bus even came to a complete halt... o.O Then tons of people came up on board, I guess it was an mazing race thingy? Then I heard so many noise emitting from them... expectedly but the odd thing was they were going "We're in public eyes! We are in public eyes!!" Erm.. yeah o.O ahhaha, kidding, it was to quieten down the crowd I guess... good job, ocz without the ipod, i was going to die from the squels and commotion.. x_x

Thankfully!!! People got down from the bus, so I could alight safety, without tugging and pushing.. ^_^b

It was 10.06am then.. I was late by 6 mins.. I called Shan and she was going to be way late.. T_T So i roamed around cold storage like a wandering idiot... I stared at the yummy icecream and the jap snacks... I stared at teh ice cream for a pretty long time, I'm sure people were like: "what teh hell is wrong with this girl?" ^_^0~! I then decided to buy jellybeans!!!! XD Then after that, Shan thankfully came!! But there was still time to kill so I went to Video Ez.. >_> Hahaha..

Had brranch, dicussed some songs we had to do... We were like so late from the arranged time, so we didn't do much.. Then we zoomed off aorund 12? to heeren... to get some detailed instructions to the destination......^_^0~! Yes, I've seriously never been to youth park.

Neways when we got tehre, we found it quite empty.. haha..

so FORWARD.......... >>>>>>
We came back to the youth park (had gone off somewhere) and found a band playing... The drums were loud... and the vocals werent that loud so it was somethings difficult to hear... or maybe it was just me? ^_^0~!

Neways during that time, more people had of coz already came.. this is the higlight!!! THE COSPLAYERS AND THE GOTH PUNK DRESSERS, STALLS AND GOTHIC LOLITAS~!

Of coz i only took some... ^_^0~! I feel bad asking people to pose for me.. T_T So yeah.. here's some nice ppl who did~! THANK U... also if u are featured in these photos, and would liek them taken down, plz tag me/send me a post if you're from the gothloli forum... ^_^0~!

Hai.. STARTO [minimised pictures look crappy T_T]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

^ My two friends said she looked way nice, and i agree!! to a great extent!!!!!!!!!! ^_^b She's a shop assistant? at one of the booths... XD

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

^ Vi Poupee's shop assistant~!! I guess? o.O Not sure.. ^_^0! But she is from the Vipoupee stall... ^_^ She is waaaaaaaaaaaaay cute and way friendly!!! XD

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ Shop assistant too I guess, at another stall.. THE BOOTH WAS GREAT!!!! BUt a lil too pricey for me.. I liked the yukata... T_T The lady on top is nice too~! Sho cute! XD

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ I like her outfit~! Cute~!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cosplayers galore......... ^_^b I love the Mana cosplayer! Yes! She rocks~!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ Great band! I'm telling u~! GREAT!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ Another shot of the band~!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ An Aoi cosplayer.. wootness....... ^_^v There was also an Uruha cosplayer... but the Aoi cosplayer was there at that time, so I took a pic... ^_^v

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ oh my gosh, isn't this proffessional? Hahaha... I'm not excatly sure which anime they are copslaying from? But whatever it is, their whole group rawks~!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ another shot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ close up...

Went home at... 6-7? ^_^0! Mise s*clusive seemed close for the day... so walked aorund and now had dinner...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ yay~! XD

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Misson accomplished!!!! Actually it wasn't a misson, but i was happy with the turn out i guess? XD NOw i'm going to obsess over Shiina Ringo.. hahaha... ^_^0! AND I WILL WORK HARD FOR COSPLAY AND STUFFS... XD PPl should organise more events like these... ^_^v and yes, that's my retarded face up there... i hoep it doesn't haunt you form life... hahahaa... XD

Sorry for the crappy shots... I wasn't feeling too well? o.O

ANYWAYS, A BIG THANK U TO THOSE WHO HAVE AGREED TO LET ME SNAP SHOTS OF THEM. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THESE PIX >_> IF YOU ARE IN THAT PICTURE AND WISH I TAKE THEM DOWN, PLEASE CONTACT ME~! ^_^0~! I'm sorry if i offend you in anyway.. *bows*

I had great fun during the D'J party, and I had so much fun looking at all the pretty costumes!! Teh ywere all sho pretty... *_*

thank u for reading~! ^_^v


Piko cheered for Iori at 10:02 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi