Friday, June 10, 2005
[[I GIVE U DIE]]
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The second guitarist of Dir En Grey...
Yes, he's name is "Die" o.O
You know... I still can't tell who's who for DeG, but I'm trying!!! ^_^0! I'm kinda hooked. I'm steering clear of DeG fangirls though, I heard from Furan chan they can be mean... =S
Someone added me on msn rmb... yeah... Jiro san.... HE'S A GUY!!!!! I was so much in shock... >_> I mean how many guys out there like J-rock, goth loli and cosplay?!!!! Or even Gazette?! *shock shock shock*
I'M SORRY JIRO SAN~!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the Reila PV and the making of Reila though... ^_^ I told you that Aoi cosplayer was scary!!! >_> Hahaha..
Anyways, I'm hoping to dress up soon... hopefully a cosplay event would come out... I want to get a kodona outfit... T____T
I never wanted a black blog >_> but what the heck... I used a Miyabi one... and it didn't work for my mouse coz I couldn't use the roller scroll, the Reita one was too red... >_> I wanted a DeG toshiya one by Yumi. (same girl who did this.. ) But then i stared at it.... it was too plain. Yes I noe this is plain too, that's why i like it!! But the Toshiya one was really too plain...
So u and i are stuck staring at Die for a while, [there's seriously no other nice j-rock layouts out there]till I find another blog layout ^_^0!
Yesterday I talked to Michiko till 3.25am in the morning on the phone. x_X We talked about almost everything. Gosh, I love talking to her. XD We talked and understood more stuff, I found how she was motivated to study... XD It was overall a good talk.. XD I love my sister <3>_> *whacks self*
I should do something >_>
I have tuition tomorrow T____________T ebil tutor strikes again >_>
Can someone get me a muffin.. T_T please..................
Gosh I love my elder bro!!!!! He's the sweetest thing!!!!! XD He asked my cousin to get me muffins, the famous muffins... <3>_>.. hahahaa...
I'm planning on writing letters to the memebrs of Gazette equipped with items... AFTER I actually give something to the Yoshikawa family and my other jap frenz... ^_^0! I'm working on it... I guess... ^_^0!
Someone whack me to study please T_T
Shoutouts:
Furan chan>>> Thanks for the introduction of DeG~!
Izumi chan>>> Thank you so much for the past layouts~!!! you know i still love your work~! <3
Jiro san>>> GOMMENASAI!!!!!!! T_T Tell me when you are cosplaying too... XD
Michiko chan>>> THANKS FOR THE TALK LAST NIGHT~! I lub you <3
Aniki/ ni san>>> muffins... T_T haha kidding
Gladys>>> Hope ur ear is ok... haha
Pat G>>> hope you are feeling much better!!!
Sherie>>> Please take care of your throat, Mr Macho-voice.. hahahaa..
Yong Lin>>> Do you want me to push your name up? o.O ahahah..
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:00 PM