Monday, June 13, 2005
[[Killing myself with cookies and ice cream]]
dieting plans have now all washed down the drain... >_>
I'm now munching on cookies, and I ate ice cream 3 times in a row... on dif. days of coz.. but that's not the point. I keep eating good food in a more than usual chunk...
But I helped made those nicely cutely shaped cookies... So i shoudl reward myself... *nods* [*helped create cooki shapes yesterday* sho cute... <3]
And Ben and jerry's Ice cream... <3 My bro bought a tub, and so did my mum... I'm resisting urge to eat the whole tub of goodness... T_T
Self control... yes.. .*nods*... *stares at cookies infront* RESIST!!!
T_T *hides cookies*
I'm also in a lazy mode... I haven't contacted POA tutor nor did my hw... Holidays seem real short >_>
Dman it.. I keeep thinking about kodona styles.. it is killing me becasue I obviously don't have anythign related to gothloli at all... T_T and I'm hoping to go to the Confest? Cosfest? smth fest... o.O At Pasir Ris or smth... yeah... T______T
*steals 1 cookie*
.... >_>.... <_<....>_>
*and another*
... T_T *slaps self*
I will now go and venture forth~!!!! Drowning myself in J-rock music..... of... erm... Maybe Miyavi AGAIN~! XD Or I'll try some plastic tree now...
BORED............................................ I need to go to town~! and city plaza~!!! I lub you Kurokaze san~! Hahaha... ^_^
Piko cheered for Iori at 4:41 PM