Tuesday, June 28, 2005
[[KISAKI]]madness. You have to love that man. And toher men like... well, it's a long list. BUt current J-rock fever is of KISAKI and Kikasa. Men with red hair.. wahaha..Uber long day today, not going to go through the horror of Mr Lee Khin Thern... x_X >_> *hugs 4/2 classmates* T_TBUt he is a good teacher after all, no matter how tired I am right now, since i came home at 6.20pm!!!!! ARGH. School ended at 6pm.. x_X I hope we end early tomorrow... >_> I still wanna sit behind i tell ya. Hahhaa... I love Sarah Jane Starfish Straw Teo Li Ping.She sucks. She's a straw. ^o^Been having fun with CUROCARZE. Hahhaa..I saw a dollfie... i think it is a dollfie.. aiya some doll lah... IT IS LOVE I TELL YA. LOVE!!!http://www.livejournal.com/community/j_makeup/33285.html#cutid1^ nice make up for the girl in the pic too... it's frm the makeup LJ journal thing... ^o^LOVE!!!Oh... my granny is n the hospital... still. worst. actually she was ok, better, now it's worst.... staying up for the results i guess.. T_T Oh and now, my friend too... T_T
Just when i feel bubbly, my bubble bursts...~insert angst now~
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:55 PM