Iori
Saturday, June 11, 2005


[[Mr and Mrs Smith]]

Not a bad show.... ^_^

I watched it at 3.50 at Tiong Bahru ?o.O I think... Yeah... Not a bad show... <3>

Sarah claimed I called her at 5+? o.O It isn't possible, coz I was watching mr and Mrs Smith then... o.O And my phone showed no record of me calling her... o.O How odd!!!!!! SARAH! IT ISN'T MY FAULT!! I DIDNT CALL U!!! Maybe it was the other geraldine? o.O Hahhaa..

Then Shan Ling called me too, but I was also watching the movie, so it was a missed call, I smsed her, after a few mins she called me, but I didn't hear either... sorry~!

Went to walk around after the movie at Suntec. There was this midnight shopping thing. Too bad can't stay long... I wanted to actually buy stuff, but my mum wasn't it the mood >_> So no stuff for me T_T.

Some idiots parked their cars at the carefour area, like how are we, with trolleys susposed to go out?!!! Part of me wanted to push through anyway -_-. probably clawing the toyata... So all the carefour shoppers with trolleys were stuck there in this pathetic small area T_T. I walked further and found a way then signalled to my parents and this other dude who was grumbling too. Inconsiderate people, parking their cars around the whole area -_-.

Then my cousin and I purposely pushed our trolley to this row of trolleys infront of this mirst (sp?) which was not suspoed to be there -_-. There were already a few trolleys parked infront of him, and since we were lazy, we parked our trolleys there too. How inconsiderate can Singaporeans be?!!!

I foudn out during tuition, I made more mistakes in my maths paper than what I thought. My tutor said I could have gotten an A2!!!!!!!! What the hell, 2 grades up!!! -_- I'm like the stupidest person on Earth!!!! Do you noe I can even copy the answer from my working wrongly to the blanks?!!!! Yes, I'm an idiot. -_______- I so hate myself. Argh.

You stupid dimwit. Please check properly you idiot >_>
T_T

I NEED CLOTHES/MARY JANES/ SOCKS/ AND A TOP HAT!!!

Not to mention money... $_$ Hahahaha...

I wanna go to orchard!!!! damn it damn it damn it... -__-

Poor doggie went to have his injection shots, too bad I couldn't accompany the lil fella coz I had tuition... T_____T But he seemed ok though~! XD *pats doggie*

Hmm.. I think I'll do random roaming around sites now... tata~


Piko cheered for Iori at 10:42 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi