Iori
Wednesday, June 15, 2005


[[Report!!!]]

Today....






I did.....




Nothing.



I just stared at the computer, reading tons of Naruto fanfics... Some were good, some were bad. It made me want to continue my fics... I atcaully have one whole chapter written for one of my 3 fics, but I'm just lazy to chekc for corrections etc. ^_^0!

Hmm.. i think I'll be turning to bed after this post. Oh yes, Guilt has set in. I didn't do hw or revise. GUILT. DUN DUN DUN *dramatic music*

Finally sent ppl their requests... ^_^0! And Furan chan was at this rock festival thingy so she wasn't online much.. T_T and I think Chi chan has to study for her exams... cheering for her all the way~ also getting ehr add on sunday... XD I'll have to stay up late for it..

SHAN LING FINALLY CAME ONLINE~!

XD

I could finally tell her abt LGF... and I am like the stupidest person on earth... After i gave her the website and she browsed through it this was what happened:

Shan: So do you want to go to the LGF thing? This sat?
Me: oh it's this sat?! O.O [at this point I was completely shocked... i thought it was later.. i didnt realize time passes super fast x_X]
Shan: yes. [I could almost see it now, the whole anime thingy, the deadpan look...]
Me: *checks site* oh right.
Shan: So do you want to go?
Me: yeah~ I do~ [damn, i'm like super blur >_>]

Then we begin talking abt the plans... I think we'll go there to catch a few bands, but after lgf's performance I'll go straight home... x_X I have a feeling upon reahcing home, I'll be scolded non stop.. ^_^0! But i have to go out anyways, I need a good dinner and to shop~! Yes yes, that would be my excuse. I love my wonderful brain right now, which has thought up of many excuses as backups... ^o^ I love brian, I'll promise to use you more often!!!

I think sufficient and overdose of sleep is impt to me now. So i'll sleep at 10 lastest... Then i'll be be studying tomorrow... someone should bar my com from me >_>

BUT NOOOOOO!!! THE DELIGHTFUL J-ROCK~!

DARN YOU IPOD FOR NOT WORKING!!! *glares at ipod*
When is it going to get fixed T______T

Actually i thought of playing my xbox today... since it's there collecting dust.. and more dust... I'm sorry...

i'm pissed that the new xbox generation thing is coming out... WHY?!!!!!!!!!
Yes most xbox fans woud be happy, I'm happy!! see the happy face: ^_^ BUT!!! I just like got my xbox... hahaha... understatement, but i havent played my xbox till it fried.. .o.O So yeah, what's up with this new generation? DON'T U DARE BATTLE WITH PS I'M TELLING U!!!

I'm eagerly waiting for ps3 to come out atcually, i heard the new xbox thingy wld not be able to play the old xbox games.. but they are discussin this issue >_> I HATE U MICROSOFT IF U EVER DO THAT!!!

actually all these xbox news came out pretty early, i've just started ranting because I had a sudden urge to play the xbox today.. o.O Weird, i know.. *nods*

I need more xbox games... x_X Is there a halo3 coming out? *sigh*

My paternal grandma is hospitalized.... for not eating for 2 weeks...
I think it's not eating PROPERLY or eating LESS for 2 weeks... *sighs and bangs head on the desk* I so hope she is alright...

I want to go to japan... my onigiris.... ramen... soba~~!!! UDON!!!!! Oh and those odango thingys... <3 face="arial">
O-NI-GI-RI-!!!

oh random thing i did yesterday: i played Card Captor Sakura's oepning theme, catch you, catch me for 4 hrs ++ straight!!! I placed it on repeat and after a while I didn't realize the same song was playing on and on.. o.O I usually just lsiten to a song like for 2hrs at most... and this is a j popish song!! >_> it shld have been playing for like once... or twice.. x_X

ja matta~

[[edit** I CANT WATCH LGF PERFORM ANYMORE... T_T

*bangs head on desk* I have to visit my granny and my mum wouldn't allow me too. I can't visit my granny for awhile then go off to a rock concert can i? o.O My mum totally disapproves... T_T]]



Piko cheered for Iori at 9:27 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi