Thursday, July 07, 2005
[[Back!]]
Hohoho... ^o^
I'm back~!
Though I'm still have not visited ppl's blogs and LJs as of yet... have lotsa stuff to do, very unorganised at the moment... ^_^0! I'll swing by soon though...
I've been listening to English songs now... x_X
GIVE ME J-ROCK DAMN IT. x_X
And I'm now obsessing over Kare first love.... omg omg i hate yuka~! die!!! *stabs*
T_T Save me? please? I don't wanna chat on msn anymore.. T_T Hahaha, those who wanna noe why, find me on msn... it's killing me... T_T Ok, i shall be a good senior... *places fake halo ring on head*
Need Kagrra, T_T
And money... x_x
DONATIONS!!! I need to get money for bike-a-fun shit... stupid sch... -_-
WHERE ARE MY MAGS STILL?! Damn it, i'm storming down to mise s*clusive soon. -_- Damnation. >.<
i need mangas too... T_T I'm now...ok.. STILL relying on Samuel for mangas... hahaa.. freakin ghell, he's like a frekaing library... >_> and it's in English~! The greatest language of all time~! Ok, NOT, Japanese i kinda cool, french too... but still~! It's so much easier on my eyes. 1 comic book is about round up to $19?!!! x_X He gets them from kino... Freaking hell. Why is he so freaking rich?! WHY?!
^_^0!
Ok... Read Kare first love bk 1 and 2 in class today... love love love... borrowed book 3 and rorouni kenshin vol 7 for fun... ho ho ho... ^o^ I wanna read GTO... he has the whole 24 volumes... T_T And flame of recca, since I cant remember much of it... ^_^0! I might borrow pita ten vol. 2 for the heck of it. Need to relieve stress... and the charcters look so cute... yet the story is so... odd... >_> Sahll go check Sam's collection under his desk (which is A LOT... he still has tons at home.. the hell *envy envy*) Louis is susposed to return him mangas 2mr or smth.. Shall go hunt for "nana" or "paradise kiss" in English? Hopefully? I'l lsave for Paradise kiss though... ^_^0! Feel bad for constantly borrowing Sam's mangas... so sorry! T_T
So if anyone esle have translated enlgish mangas... *girns evilly* please?!!!! *begs*
Hhaha kidding kidding..^o^
Piko cheered for Iori at 6:15 PM