Iori
Sunday, July 31, 2005


[[Finally!!!]]

I was so annoyed the page refused to load properly... >_>

*sigh* Oh yes, I watched the 7 swords last evening. ^_^ It was ok... Reminded me of the 7 Samurai though.. Haha, though there is NO connection, although some people may think that way.. o.O

Got nagged at by my mum for going out today, so I was annoyed, but later, it was ok. My elder bro bailed me out by agreeing to tag along with me. Sorry bro.. ^_^0!

Had yucky donuts at taka... T_T Mister Donut in Japn tastes much better... But still, it was nice to have something similar to it? o.O As in simimlar looking. ^_^

Couldn't find any magazines today. -_-
Also couldn't find the TNBC wallet I wanted... x_X
Also didn't collect contacts today
Nor did I have POA tuition

i found a nice looking pants today! ^o^ But the price killed my eyes... x_X Also, my mu mis willing to buy me siemens SF65. ^_^ white one though.

So next week I'm expecting accessories (braclets etc), maybe makeup? o.O, photos, a TNBC wallet, new contacts and a new phone.

Too much isn't it? Ah... I could never find the courage to ask my parents for things when I was young.. ^_^0! So i'm grateful now? Because after a looooong time reflecting, I think i'm grateful to be in a family. Yeah. ^_^ I guess... >_> I mean YES. ^_^

i need bangs... x_X

Because it seems whatever new fashion that I like, there always seem to have a need for bangs? o.O >_> How odd. hahaha... I'm waiting for my hair to get back to it's annoying curls. x_X I know it's starting to curl real badly... because it's also so tangled up in the morning. x_x Welcome back.

Been thinking of everything esle besides studying? x_X I like decora now. ^_^ It was a trend in the later times, but someone started it again. And once again, the need for bangs has arrived. x_X

i wonder with so many clips on their hair, how decora chans do it? x_X and oh my gosh, the amount of layers of clothes...Singapore is so freaking hot, is it even possible? i guess not though, cause there seems to be very few decora chans in Singapore? I mean i doubt I have seen one? And everything seems pinky?!!! O.O So i thin i may try a non pink decora. I like it that people are able to "decorate" themselves? It's kidna funky. ^_^v But pink? o.O i guess I have to get to used to it. I guess only a few acessories should be pink, I'm not wearing pink! T_T heh...

Check out what decora is:

decora LJ com: http://www.livejournal.com/community/d_e_c_o_r_a/
MasaMania>>> http://masamania.com/archives/2005/06/decorer_process.html
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE HIS PIX, AND EXCUSE HIS ENGLISH. ALSO DO NOT FLAME HIS SITE, IF THERE'S MATERIAL YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO CLICK IT. -_- [Also, the middle finger in Japan is a susposedly "cool" pose. o.O XD]

Yes, be freaked out and blinded by the multiple colours. As usual, yo uare susposed to be openminded? So i hope no one critises these decora chan. Evil comments to yourself? Thank u. ^_^

==========
Cosplay.... eh to.. I saw this cool Tao Jun of Shamna King poster at this VCD shop... <3>

Talking about poses from above,

Do you know that?: The peace sign/victory sign>> ^_^v If you flip it backwards, like most Japs do... in the UK it means the same meaning as the middle finger? o.O So be careful about posing the backwards peace sing in the UK!!!

XD

Also awaiting a penpal letter from England. Wootness. ^_^

Marchie's Rosti is good. Eat rosti. ^o^


Piko cheered for Iori at 8:58 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi