Wednesday, July 27, 2005
[[Lazy ass I am]]
argh argh agrh. -_-
I know i was liek all: I'M GOING TO STUDY LIKE SHIT WHEN SEC 4 STARTS!
All talk, no action. >_>
Sitlll not panicking... I think this is a bad sign.
I have this feeling I will fail/ do badly, and like have to retain/ go ite or smth >_> I'm so not a "guai kia" though I may look like it. x_X
Screwed up chem practical so badly today, I don't want to talk about it x_X
Also, I'm looking for people to do a study group thingy with me in the following places:
1. King Albert Park
2. Bukit Panjang Library
3. Other places i have not though of yet
On Saturday early afternoon, Sunday early morning, After school on Friday. ^_^ Definately NOT school.. x_X And I need a study group where it's not too big.. *nods* I'm so fussy, cause I'm lazy and I really need someone to push me to study.. X_x
Ahhhhh i'm also lazy to blog now.. x_X
I like it that the sec 3s are at camp, recess queues are so much shorter and there is so much space in the canteen~! ^o^
I don't care what Ms Lee said, the sec 5s in my school are anti social.. T_T
I'm still thinking if I should go crazy and spurge on the Double decker boots thingy kurokaze san showed me.. hmmm... it's so sad they don't have maryjanes!!! Or I would have bought this nice pair of boots and a pair of maryjanes...
I have a feeling I can't crossdress during prom. My mum would go coconuts and fear that I want a sex change or something. >_> (used to.... but now, I like being a girl! I guess >_> x_X)
You may freak out now. XD
Been sleeping a lot more lately in class these few days.. I wonder why... oh wait, I know why. x_X
Need whoopers, more Gazette, batteries, money, clothes, shoes, acessories, AND FOR THIS CLIP TO FFREAKIN UPLOAD!!! argh. All my wiating gone down the drain when it decided to not show me the correct page.. and i upped a wrong clip for someone.. x_X *bangs head on desk*
Ah, i also miss sitting with Pat yee, Gladys, Nicole, Lao Da, Edward,Sam and Sherie.. T_T
I bid you farewell now, for I have nothing to write. See starfish, i did this for u!! Hahaha, sotp your crying baby nonsense. -_- hahaha..
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:12 PM