Iori
Friday, July 08, 2005


[[Phew!]]

I thought my blog was deleted... T_T

I lost my password, and username... heh... ^_^0! But i had memory loss, so it got sent to the wrong mail... >_> Then i panicked, coz i couldn't help any blogs under my user... x_X FOund out that i have a 2nd blogger accnt? for my hotmail? o.O Coz this account uses my yahoo mail or smth... >_> Gosh, i'm stupid... T_T

Neways, I'm happy today, ok, glad. ^_^

I've been wanting to buy this chain thingy.. so cool... but it was like $30? TODAY! I went out with Kisa chan, and she had me go into Ice Lemon Tee.. never liked that place... but it had this WONDERFUL sale... ^o^ I bought my chain ($10 each, like wtf? For real?! Yes real.. ^_^), 2 pencil cases and (can u believe it o.O) a chain for my elder bro too... ^o^

But i saw this way cool braclet with crosses... T_T I think it was like on discount too T_T. But I spent like $25 already. And I'm suspsoed to spend again 2mr.. T_T *slaps self* So i didn't buy it.. T_T Kisa chan bought 2 hats she really wanted, they were $10 each! The hell~! ^o^ And she bought the same chain as me too.. ^_^ So she spent like $30... *hugs Kisa*

Then we went off to eat Mac DOnald's... coz i'm broke enough, i ate the Big mac meal for $4... ^o^ Still, beef is good. ^o^

And now, after typing this, i forgot.... TO CHECK FOR MY MANGA!!! T_T Never mind, kinokuniya 2mr~! T_T

Didn't borrow any mangas home today.. T_T I read Flame of Recca vol 11 in class.... so yeah, nothing to read now.. T_T

Kinda pissed with my elder bro, was is on my bed now... -__- I BOUGHT HIM SMTH~! I hardly do that, coz I'm not rich like him >_> and he always go "hmm.ok." -__________________- UNGRATEFUL BRAT! *resists urge to strangle* Everytime! Stupid elder bro.. T_______T

I wanna get a good sleep tonight, but I have tuition 2mr morning X_x, i also forgot to set POA tuition... ever since mid years ended... heh... OPPZ. I shall go do it 2mr i guess... >_>

Decided to begin serious stuyding only next week, coz I'm completey drained from the funeral and stuff. Mum said electric bill went up.. .a lot... or smth, and she had to fork out $8500++ for the funeral expenses, which was already a discounted rate... T_T poor mum and dad. But at least my granny shld be happy~! ^_^

And my dad got pickpocketed the other time, he lost his wallet... and that dude returned it to him yesterday, maybe he saw my paternal grandmother's I/C. o.O and got scared or smth.. o.O [dad made a joke out of it] Or maybe, he just picked the wallet up and returned it to my dad... WITH HIS OWN CREDIT CARD. >_> I found this credit card with "Alexander Chee" on it... o.O So yeah, the dude must have pickpocketed my dad's and alexander's wallets and mixxed them up or smth... poor fella.Money gone, but cards and all still intact~!

I also recieved stuff from my grandmother... almost cried, coz i made this ugly thing for her, coz i wasnt good at it, but i tot it wld give it a try, and she kept that bottle of stars and stuff~! T_T So touched, I received it back from my aunt, who found it... T_T And my aunt also passed me some of my granny's jewellery... T_T They are gorgeous~! 2 diamond rings, 1 sapphire ring and this gold necklace. I received this jade necklace with tiny diamonds personally from her before she pzssed away... T_T

Ok, tired, and going to hunt for stuff~!

Probably going to do help with requests 2mr? ^_^

Sorry for the long boring post~! ^_^0!


Piko cheered for Iori at 10:26 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi