Saturday, July 23, 2005
[[Uchiha Sasuke]]
Happy birthday to you. ^_^
I need info and music on Rin, Lolita23q, Alie. 12012, Karen and D. x_X *lazy to find info* x_X
I need daily dosage of magazines.
Where are they?! -_-
I ate a Whooper today.
Nariko needs more whoopers...
Must buy Shoxx #9. <3 I need people to remind me to study. I'm so patheitc I had to ask my younger bro to drill some sense into me. And he's taking PSLE. And he's really playful.
I'm pathetic.
NARIKO ALSO SAYS:
STOP SPAMMING ON MY TAGBOARD... stupid search engines... -_-and more: WHO IS THAT MORON WHO GRABBED KISAKI'S CROTCH?! YOU SELFISH PERSON!!! Do you know that the other fans couldn't hug him after you did that. -_- ANd to the people who said something to Riku, I give you candy. ^o^ Poor Riku was ignored... T_T And Kisaki!!! Come to Singapore!!! T_T I would save and buy your merchandise!! I really would. T_T
Monday is a half day. Hurray!
Nariko also wishes that her junior guides had fun today.
Nag at me.
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:47 PM