Saturday, August 13, 2005
[[Carbos]]
IT IS EVIL I TELL U!!!!!
T_T
but they taste so good... T_T I had carbo like all day... roti prata, bisucits, baked rice and rosti... x_X
But i love carbos...
but they are evil...
but they taste good...
stupid carbos making us fat and stuff! CURSE U!!!
i'm happy!!! because i found lotsa random naruto cute stuf... AHHHHHHHHHH OROCHIMARU IS SO CUTE. Thank you Izumi chan again and again and again!!!!
Studying done= ZERO.
Also...i'm not angry!!! Hahhaa... XD
Soushite... if you read my blog at least tag.. >_> So i know you are reading and stuff.. XD
*ish ignored* Feh. -__-
Ahhhhh..... i shall do some constructive studying! I guess........ mm mm *nods* but i'm so lazy...... i shall go listen to more naurto funny stuff.... Also i have uplaoded utada hikaru's first love mp3.... so if u want it, tell me~! Also if u wanna hear that cute Oro sama sing... XD WHEN IS ITAHCI'S SEIYUU COMING ON THE RADIO SHOW?!!! x_X Also... belach manag!! update!!
Mangas... I HATE FURUBA NOW!!! why the hell is ______ a freaking ______!!! and why doesn't _______ change to ___?!! How did he _________________________?!!!! >.< Also i have yet to read absolute bf... ^_^0! Contacts 2mr.... x_X Shall try to see if i can read abf, then buy the 2nd vol. if it's good... sou sou... *nods*
JA MATTA~!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE MANY POSTS, I'M BORED... ^_^0!
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:20 PM