Iori
Saturday, August 13, 2005


[[hohoho ta da]]

HANNAR I'M BLOGGING THIS LAH, COME FIND ME LAR. *gangster voice*

wahaahahaaha kidding..........

Actually i'm too tired to type everyhting, and I don't like to erm.. how would you say.. right... argue with people.

Q: Stupid bitch. you love fighting don't you?
A: you don't know me well enough then, if you have problems with me, tell me in a civilised manner. XD


Let's be UNBIASED shall we? I mean hell, i'm not even going to prom... >_> My parents' are of like.. above average income? i suppose... so i'm not much in a financial pinch....yet... O.O!!! nYES STUDY HARD! MAKE THEM PROUD. I SHALL EARN LOTSA MONEY IN FUTURE.. BWAHAHHAA... *slaps self* But still, i feel the need to speak up for people.

FIRSTLY.... labelling our peers as "needy pupils" ins't a good term to use. We could say "people having difficulties" "people in a financial pinch". WHY "NEEDY PUPILS"?!

Q: The hell they labelled the "needy pupils fund" for?
A: ok, maybe it was for a shorter term? But THINK ABOUT IT, people who are titled "needy pupils", did you think about their feelings? OF COZ THEY FEEL INFERIOR TO US. WE DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON THEM.


PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE OTHERS MAKING THEM FEEL INFERIOR.

-_- I'm not saying they are inferior. I'm saying YOU GUYS MAKE THEM FEEL THAT WAY. And also, if i think about it, yes, perhaps it was a spur of a moment word to use... casually perhaps? BUT you shouldn't be arguing that "oh i think it doesnt offend anyone"

secondly, PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE RIGHT.
If you think you are wrong, why the hell do you say it?


"Hey, i'm telling you this now, but I' M WRONG." >_> Exactly. So you think you'ree ight, I think I'm right.

THE THING IS, HOW OPEN MINDED ARE YOU?!

Thirdly, people don't know their flaws unless someone tells them. YOu can either: 1. block it out or 2. accept it and try your best to change. I'm not saying Voila, overnight,a new geraldine has formed. But at least the effort is there.

^ this is slightly irrelevant. GOMMENASAI


Fourth. as a planner, you should always be prepared. I'm not pin pointing this top any of the prom planners. It's just that, when you did the survevy thingy.... it was $50. NOne of us, expected it to rise to $63. YOu say "it's only $13" please do TAKE NOTE REMEMBER SOME OF US ARE IN A FINANCIAL PINCH?!

Q: $13 only right?
A: ok, you pay extra ok? $1 extra lah.... $1 only right? Aiya... you pay extra $10... $10 more only right?

Also... as a planner, as i said u should be prepared, so be prepared in doing more work, expecting a change of venue etc. Of ocurse you have to do extra work, if you don't want to do it, antoher ppl can take it up. I can't make it to the prom, so I'm not takin the job. Perhaps find someone esle willing to take the job? o.O

FIFTH POINT. 4/2 HAS FUCKIN CLASS SPIRIT. For me, someone who actually didn';t want to go into 3/2 and disliked it AT FIRST. I actually felt the class spirit, the unity. Then i started to like and eventually love our class


WE CARE FOR OUR CLASSMATES. DO NOT EVER TELL ME I DO NOT CARE FOR MY FRIENDS.

IF WE DON'T FUCKIN CARE, WHY THE HELL ARE WE REQUESTING YOU GUYS TO CHANGE IT TO COUNTRY CLUB?!!!

sixth point. we appreciate you planners. Maybe like only 1% don't appreciate your hard work.

IF WE SAY "THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK" AS A CLASS, YOU GUYS WILL COMPLAIN IT'S NOT SINCERE.

Q: no we won't. what are you stupid? we will be happy.
A: I think i can be a very reasonable person. you may insert your bitch slappings here now. XD BUT THE THING IS, YOU GUYS WILL DEFIANTELY FEEL IT'S NOT SINCERE.


If we don't say, you guys say we don't appreciate? >_> So perhaps we shouldn't watse our energy?

but seriously, i do apprecaite your work and effort. It made me glad to know people form our class are actually takin initiative. XD

Q: we take o lvls too ok?
A: actually i think it's all good you guys actually planned the prom out of good will.thoughts etc. but if you want to plan somehting, you have to be able to handle problems and mangae your time.


Q: then you do it?! do you think it's easy?!
A: as i've said, i cant go to the prom? and i'm on a 3 weeks already booked vacation, i do not have the time to plan a prom. m(__)m I do not think it's easy.

*bitch mode* what? are you saying you cant handle the job?


*slaps self* the thing is, to be a planner, you have to manage time.

POINT NO. 8~! Please be open minded. I CAN SERIOUSLY TELL YOU PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE NOT BEING OPEN MINDED. Some say "you can borrow money first, work for it back, then repay" that's probably only for some people, how about the rest? what if they have a huge family to support? what oif they are already working?! O.O!


"dont eat recess, save" what if some ppl get gastric? ok.. haha.. not too much of a prob? but seriously.. health issues... ^_^v *slaps self again* ok.. serious... what if some people's pocket money and stuff is low anyways? How much are they going to starve before they will repay their friend's money.

And as i have said, you only make people feel inferior when doing that even though it's of good wil and thoughts.

NINTH POINTY. Please, do tell us your reasons. Don't bitch slap me for NO APPARENT REASON. If you know me well, i like learning to view thinigs at a different point and appreciate useful and helpful critism. wanna talk about it on monday? sure! let's be OPEN MINDED. XD


and as of all "prom related posts" thingy... wi'm sorry if i offended you. atcually... i don't think i did, it's erm... actually basically logic and erm my opinions. I think i did not pinpoint anyone here.

if you are unhappy with me, do tell me, if i think my actions are retarded and off and such, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT. Do not misunderstand me! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo. If you think i'm being like ultra bithcy.. erm.. sorry? ^_^0! I think i'm not bitchy in this.. T_T I'm trying to be unbiased. if you think i wasn't unbiased enough, as i said, tell me your reasons and we can talk it out on monda.

^o^

I'm going to end it off here, because i'm liek lazy and stuf.. hahaha.. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS!!!

Sorry dear friends who are not part of my school and stuff. GOMMEN!!! Take care~! ^o^


Piko cheered for Iori at 1:03 AM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi