Sunday, August 28, 2005
[[I can't write]]
I have just written an essay for practice. I was going to add in descriptive phrases, but in the process of writing/typing it out, I did not include much description. After pressing the "word count" button, and editing my spelling/typo errors, I had written around 1309 words.. after editing/cancelling out many many sentences... i was left with around 1161 words.
Freaking brilliant.
T_T
I write narrative essays too long.. T_T [i have a feeling it was to do with my previous habit of writing fanfictions.. sometimes i write it shorter, so I force myself to write a minimum of 5 pages.. great T_T and look at my blog entries? How freaking long is it?! I'm liek a nonstop crap producing machine!!! T__________T]
But it was fun to write that essay, i had already cut out discriptions and stuff, but I have written 561 words extra!!! T_T There's nothign left to cut.. unless I cut some of my conversaitons.. But I like dialouge.. it bring out the character I want. Which is usually more of a vulgar klutz. ^_^0!
Oh dear OH DEAR OH DEAR. Mr Chiu said once that i write too long. I'm thinking so, and because I had gone off for dinner midway and also did not take note of the time, I'm not sure how long I had spent on that essay. T_T
I shall try again once more!!! I must write a good short and sweet narrative essay, coz there is no way i'm writing an arguementive essay, unless it's a good topic.. T_T
I' m so failing english!!!!!
Did i mention I did absolutely nothing today except a compre and that essay?! I did not study anythign esle at all. And TYS lao shi said her sister has a little bit more left to do, before she finishes all her subjects' TYS?!!! x_X
The hell... T_T
My interent is ultra crappy today.. it's so crappy i can't even watch Kagrra, properly... >_> *glares*
I also just found out Kamikaze girls? X_x *is slow* is it out yet? o.O Nana looks better.. though i like gothloli and stuff.. o.O
I shall study for poa.. X_x then find out hw.. then try to write a hr essay.. T_T Also, I have decided to change the personalities of my characters! I shal try a shy person... ^_^ And a bubbly perosn. *nods* That's right! Or maybe a guy.. I usually perfer writing about girls as they express their feelings more than guys.. hmm...
I shall work on it! T____________________T I don't want to go to school... T_T
I'M NOT FREAKING KSIPPING 700 TIMES FOR PE 2MR!!!
I was listening to jpopish liek songs a while ago, then after a while, i started listening to 12012 and Evanescence.. those moody/angtsy like songs.... to me it was a drastic mood swing.. o.O How odd.. T_T My mum also said that she would pay if i had interest in La salle. she shoouldnt say that to me at all!!!! Then i wouldn't work hard for anything.. T_T Besides my dad would grumble and stuff.. so i guess i have to work hard for poly.. X_x MOTIVATE ME SOMEONE! ANYONE!! T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:15 PM