Saturday, August 27, 2005
Oh dear..
I'll be uber broke for te retsof life... (what's new..? T_T)
Manga I want to buy:
1. Absolute Boyfriend in english ($7.90) [End at book 6]
2. Paradise kiss in english ($16++) [ ends at.. erm.. heh.. the hcines eone ends at book 5]
3. Nana (is there an english translation? or maybe i'll stick with hcinese.. NOOOOO)
4. Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden in english ($7.90)
5. Girls Bravo in english ($7.90)
6. Love for venus in english ($7.90) [ends at bk 12]
7. Ouran High Host Club in english ($7.90)
8. MAGISTER NEGI MAGI ($7.90) >> not too interested in this one though.. maybe 1 volume? o.O
9. Chrno Crusade in english ($7.90) >>> not toto keen on this too, since i have the anime in my com.. but i guess the manga can be different like naruto.. X_X)
Others _______:
1. Sukisho.. let's try some yaoi~ ^o^
2. Goth
3. Full moon no sagashite..
4. daimond head
5. dice
you can also find out what chaungyi has published in english here:
http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/english/Nanananananananana~! ^o^ I sneaked peeked the 1st volume.. freaking tedious.. it took me a long time browsing through it... or maybe it was becasue i was so tired.. ^_^0! It's really great!!! I think i should actually read the manga before i watc hthe movie or I'ld be super blur.. like for kagen no tsuki.. i missed the first few minutes so i was double blur.. ^^0!
I hope to buy the Swing Girls vcd/dvd, because it was a really good show.. ^o^ <3 I'm not watching that Quill dog show thingy.. coz i heard it was a sad story.. T_T
If you watch arts central, there's this korena show about this boy and his grandma.. i saw the commericial and it made me want to cry already.. o.O I'm really an odd person.. T_T
Why na is odd>>
What Na likes to hear:
> The raindrops falling...
> The sound of tea cups hitting porcelain in old english cafes...
> The "click clog" sound of heels on wood
> I used to like to hear the "zzz" sounds when watching movies...
o.O I'm so weird.. T_T
What makes na cry easily:
> Old folks... when Na see those shows trying to help old folks, Na gets extremely upset and starts to tear up.. o.O Na likes going to the old folks home, but after the trip, Na would get upset because they will be lonely... o.O
Food:
> Na eats anything starwberry~ but Na doesn't like some strawberries coz they are quite sour.. >.< unless it's chocolate coated... na likes strawberry yoghurt and fresh milk, but doesn't like strawberry milk and strawberry yoghurt drinks.. o.O
> Na loves anything coffee... but doesn't drink coffee unless it's ridiculously sweet or it's mocha...
> Na likes durians~! But can't stand anything that is made of durain.. eg durian cake... however SOME durain cream puffs are acceptable
> When Na was young, Na only ate the rice of her chicken rice dish.. o.O
> Na also dug out the fillings of "ba zhang" (rice dumplings) and only ate the rice when Na was young..
> When Na eats egg tart when she was young, she dug out the egg filling and left it aside..
> Na didn't like "fan choy" when she was young, now she loves it.. o.O
> Na also didn't like Kenny Roger's corn muffins when young, now she really really likes them~!
> Na doesn't like carrots now but used to eat them like crazy when young...
> Na likes brocooli... but hated them when young and called it "mini tree"
> When na was a toodler, she drank prune jucie instead of milk (for medical reasons) and loved it.. but now, if you ask Na to drink 4 glasses of prune jucie, Na will probably die.. or be sick..
Ah.. random things you may not know about me.. hahaha.... there is of course other weird stuff i like/do and such... but i shall onot reveal myself any further!!! XD Janah knew about what i liked to hear (except the movie sounds) and she laughed and went smth like "u're crazy!" .. haha... i think so too!! T_T
Well, after this entry, i know tons of people will get creeped out. ^_^0! I'm sorry i had nothing to do, and it came out of the blue.. heh.. ^_^0! If I lose friends after this, then.. erm.. it was nice knowing you! ^_^ i guess there will be other people to meet in life neh? ^o^
Ja mata neh...
Nariko~
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:49 PM