Saturday, August 20, 2005
[[MY BELOVED WON!]]
she won!!!!!!!!
3 awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't remember what... but i think it was 2 silver and a bronze? o.O or smothing liek that.. haha.. sorry my chinese sucks so bad Kisa... T_T
I LOVE U!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU~! ^o^
I woke up at 8 am this morning. I wanted to sleep but then my mind shouted" wake up for kisa!" then i sprang up into action... >_> or really just dragged my body out of bed thinking about kisa and the competition... Went to wash up and stuff... SO sleepy.. T_T
My elder bro was playing the xbox till like 1++ x_X And i had lack of sleep this whole week because of that inconsiderate moron.. T_T btw, i will miss you my dear eraser.. T_T
neways... back... i kept forgetitng what to take and stuff.. so i got out pretty late, i was frantically waiting for the bloody bus to arrive... my mind kept going "omg, what if i'm late, then she would be late!!" FINALLY the stupid bus came, i boarded it and shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I was also pretty nervous because i always can't remember how to get to her house... HDB flats look all the smae to me.. T_T
I got off th bus... praying it was the right spot. Looking around.... squeezing my aready dying memory bank... i realised....
I was in the right place.
You have no idea how relieved I was... And also Kisa had called me earlier.. sounding terrible.. o.O [she says she always sound like a man in the morning.. o.O XD so cute] I thought she was grumpy.. hahaa... she had just finsihed her breakfast and needed to take a shower and get ready, so i was not late. so it was double PHEW. XD
After waiting for Kisa and Kisa's cool mum, we set off to SAJC. The journey was pretty tiring.. seeing as how the bus wouldn't bloody come.. X_x
So yeah.. we were late in the end, because Kisa and her mum had to get ready... but thankfully the rehearsal didn't ready start that early. XD
Watched the rehearsal.. chatted a bit with Kisas's mum.. i think I must have sounded like an idiot, since my chinese is oh so bad.. X_X Sorry!!!!!! T_T
Went to the D block after the rehearsal, which is really like a container.. hahaha.. XD Kisa had to do her hair and stuff... There was so many horrendous stuff i want to say... but no.. i shall be nice and not point them out... Kisa's mum then went back to get something... so I was left with Kisa and the other finalists... Some of them were real nice.. ^_^
Kisa tried to play the cello and violin coz the St Nick's girls kinda taught her a lil... Hahaha... OMG MY EARS! >_> hahaha... KIDDING. I has my ipod with me, so i was listening to 12012 to drain out stuff. The st NIck's people are really talented... XD I love hearing classical music frm them XD
I really really liek the Nanyang girl's song... nice melody ^_^b
And becuase i'm a sucker for rock and traditional music blending togther, SAJC WAS GOOD. YOU GUYS HSOULD HAVE WON! Right now, james must be going "aiya, shouldn't have join yada yada yada" THINK POSITIVE. Hhahaa
Had fun with Eunice.. thank gosh she was there, because the rest of Kisa's supporters are from 4/1... so YAY EUNICE! I LOVE U! She kept calling me kisa's "bao mu" >_> hahaha... What are friends for lah... hahaha... I don't mind staying with ehr and stuff, though i was really sleepy.. and i had to made a big circle back to the auditorium.. tooty ppl lah... let me go frm the normal way can?!!! >_> oh wel.. haha...
I also got treated to dinner...... ^o^ thank you kisa~! but i really think there's no need. but thanks neways~! So happy you won!!! ^o^ congrats again~! YOur mum is really adorable!!! i wanna see the video.. xD I hope she recorded this part of eunice and i...
Shan ling was getting interviewed by a reporter, so her mum was videoing her... euncie and I were one level of seats below. Shan's mum said "wo pai ni men bah"
Eunice and me: no!!! no nonooooooo!!! *jokingly covering our faces*
Kisa's mum: gan ma ni men?
Eunice and I: haha ok.. *pose*
.....
*still posing*
Kisa mum: ni men shou hua ar?!
eunice and i: O.O bu shi pai zhao pian mah?!!! ah? shi lu de ar? erm... *says something*
hahahaha.. her mum is super nice and super cute.. XD
after dinner with shan, we walked aroudn and stuff.. then my cousin met me for a movie... we watched "bewithced"
here's the scray part T_T :
The hall no. 3 sign flashed as we stood in the holding area in a daze, complaining about when we are to be seated. After presenting our tickets to the ticket person, we walked into the theatre.. it was of course empty.. since we were the 1st to go in. Seating dwon, we complained about how small and old the theatre was.. haha..
THEN
suddenly...
SOME FREAKING LIGHTS TURNED OFF.
My heart stopped then i looekd aorund.. it was dim and dark.. and THERE WASN'T ANY FREKAING BODY.. .then it was so frekaing silent.. T_T
I of course shuttered and went" j...jie...."
I wanted to bolt out of the cinema.. it was so silent..and freaky.. T_T
My ocusin who was actually in secret (She told me later) also scared told me to make as much noise as possible.. XD So i talked super loud and she played me a video clip on her phone, so noisy. Tehn i heard footsteps and voices. I was praying a loud that these people actually are in the same theatre as us, and PHEW more people started to pile in... T_T
I know you're like "wtf, scraedy cat!" but seriously.. itwaas freaky.. coz it was kidna late and stuff... you know.. stuff.. if you are chinese.. tsuff. yeah. T_T
*sobs*
Newyas, bewitched isn't that nice... i suggest renting the dvd ratehr that watching it in the cinema. T_T
bai bai~!
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:46 PM