Friday, August 19, 2005
[[NAN DESU TE?]]
Paku Romi....Voice actress.... for:
> Naruto- Temari ^_^v
> Bleach- Hitsugaya Toushiro O_O OMG!!!!! The talent!!! I LUB U PAKU ROMI~
> Fullmetal Alchemist- Edward Elric & Armstrong's mother (ep 37) O_O!!!
> Getbackers- young juubei (ep 19) Ore.. didn't catch that.. U_U
>Samurai 7- Katsushiro Okamoto O_O I can't.. tell... x_X O.O or maybe it's because i hate him >_>
>Shaman King- Ren Tao O___________________________________O *o*
>Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito- Gargantua (young) It's been long.. i can't remember.. X_x
Inoue Kazuhiko voice actor of:
> Naruto- Hatake Kakashi... ^o^ <3
> Chrno Crusade - Aion ^o^
> Fruits Basket - Sohma Hatori ^o^ <3
> Yami no Matsuei - Oriya Mibu ^o^ <3
Ishida Akira
> Naruto -Gaara ^o^ <3
> Chrno Crusade- Chrno ^o^ <3 [Chrno doens't sound like gaara or Hakkai.. this shows that AKIRA SAN IS LOVE <3 *o*]
> Gensomaden Saiyuki- Cho Hakkai <3
Morikubo Showtaro voice actor of:
> Naruto- Shikamaru <3
> FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN- KADAJ!!!!!!!!!!! OMG *O*
> Getbackers- Amano Ginji ^o^
> Groove Adventure Rave- Musica ^o^
and Orochimaru's voice over is done by a lady... I can't help repeating this over and over again... ^_^0~! Naruto's also... I can't imagine talking to a lady with a Naruto voice... o.O but it would be fun~! ^o^
I love Naruto's Oh enka song~! ^o^ And you gotta love Orochimaru's voice actress, Shikamar's voice actor and WATARU!!!!!!!!! 12012~! ^_^v
That's all for my OMG!!!!! NAN DESU TE?! discovery.. actually i found out about some of these ages agao.. but i decided to post the paku one.. coz it surprised me... *not a BIG fan of temari* > but temari's cool.. ^o^ but still. not such a BIG fan.. ^_^0! Then i decided to post the rets..
ah MATAKE... i'm back to blogging again.. T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:54 PM