Sunday, September 25, 2005
[[Close to death]]
SARAH'S "UHH" EMOTICON ALMOST KILLED ME.
It was so cute~!! and funny!!!
So i was laughing abotu it... then i choeked... and started coughing nostopped..
It's so embarrasing telling you people reading, but OMG... T_T I almost died.. T_T I had to get off of my room ,stagger to the kitchen, cough nonstop while my mum was telling me something that has nth to do with me.. T_T It was like, she was oblivious to the fact i was choking.. >_>
GOsh, i feel like i'm a frekaing cartton charatcer.. T_T
Absolute boyfriend sucks!! OMG... I couldn't sleep the whole of last night coz i read the otehr 4 volumes.. so argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It still hurts me now... for the first time, my heart was in pain.. o.O seriously.. becoz of a comic >_> my chest was pain the whole night through/... T_T I had to constantly thinkof something esle.. T_T Well, actually abf is ok.. but OMG i'm not touching Yuu watase's books again.. T_T Her drawings are... like.. well, smiliar, cute guys, nice story, but i get tired of looking at a character and go, "OMG DOESNT HE LOOK LIKE _____?"
Sorry dear Yuu watase fans.. T_T
I went to bugis again!!! Because my mum wanted to.. then i had a facial appointment.. T_T
THE PERSON FIXING MY FACE IS SO VIOLENT!! T_T I've never been to that spa before.. BUT OMG.. I'll never go there again.. T_T So freaking painful.. she kept squeezing my nose.. and no where esle.. >_> She didnt really do a fab job..maybe she thought i was a teen, so i cant handle the rest.. actually no lah, been through worst.. BUT THIS IS THE WORST FOR MY FIUCKIN NOSE.. T_T It's liek giving me so nose piercings.. T_T I don't think i want a nose piercing.. T_T
I WANT STRIPPED SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<
T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:11 PM