Sunday, September 04, 2005
[[DOUJINSHI!]]
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I AM DEPRIVED OF NARUTO AND NANA.
ALSO DEPRIVED OF SASUSAKU FICS AND FANART
I also miss nejisaku, gaasaku fics/fanart!
i have spent my night looking through my favorutie links for these. I'm happy to say i have found a few i havne't looked at.
BUT STILL!
Then i saw people's doujinishi review sites................ OMG GIMME FREAKIN SASUSAKU DOUJINISHI DAMN IT T__________________T And these are not cheap!!! OMG. Hurry up and learn japanese, na chan then get a freakin job and go to japan to buy DOUJINSHI! T_T
AND! I have yet to read the newest hchaps for naruto becoz no one translates them!!!! OMG *tears*
I'm lazy to find out abt bleahc now.. X_X ^_^0~!
I have burnt Starfish the naruto movie! finally!! ^o^ Then i recapped sasusaku scenes again and again.. <3
I'M A RABID SAKURA FANGIRL. You can point at me and shout "lesbian" now. U_U BUt really, i'm not a lesbian. DO U HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LESBIANS HUH? *angry look*.
Lack of sleep has amde me looney.. sorry to those who are:
1. not Naruto fans
2. not Sakura lovers
3. not Het pairing lovers
4. yaoi lovers
5. just roaming by coz you have accidentally clicked the lin kto my site when looking for naruto/dojinishi etc.
GOMMEN. I HAVE NO DOUJINSHI. T_T it's pissing me off.. T_T Even if i cant udnertsand jap, i'll at least get to see the pix.. T_T
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh T____________________________________T
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:57 AM