Tuesday, September 06, 2005
[[Down]]
My gramps is in the hospital.......
He had better be ok~
So freaking worried...
and pretty scared myself.. T_T
*sigh*
Had to do my dad's errands today. Then I went to BP plaza with my elder bro to get some acessories.....I' mseriously broke i couldn't even afford to buy more hairclips.. T_T Usually i'll just grab and pay. not I have to grab, check the proce and then make a mental note.. T_T
Have you been to mr hisham's forum? All the game console talk has gotten me pumped up to buy more games and save for game consoles~
My elder bro is also bored... he, like me, needs new games.. T_T I feel liek getitng inuyasha... but it's on the ps2.. x_X and that's my bro's. T_T so i can't use it as often..
oh wiat... i have exams.. X_X
Oh yes, stupid utterly stupid happened to me.. XD
I was walking home with my elder bro when he was singin something i think.. can't remeber, but he was being super annoying, so I rolled my eyes... Then i think the contacts was kidna strained by it.. maybe i didn't put it properly? And it freakign hurt. T_T So i went "oh shit." then my elder brotehr laughed like a mad man. Come to think of it... it was probably a stupid scene hahaha.. XD
Jiro kun's J-rock gig~!!!!! I'll be anticipating it. ^o^ i guess that's one thing to be happy about...
I will try to study then watch some more shaman king.. *nods*
Shoutouts (ah.. it has been a while since i did this):Paternal Gramps>>> STAY ALIVE AND HEALTHY!!
Maternal granny>>> YOU TOO!!!
Parent's cilents/colleagues/friends>>> thank you to the ppl for your mooncake! ^o^ I await the next bunch of mooncakes coming in! hohohho...
Elder bro>>> Good luck on your sphere.
Elder bro's bad classmates>>> U FREAKIN ASSHOLES, IF YOU DARE BURN MY BROTHER'S WORK AGAIN, I'LL BURN YOUR _______ (well, i'll leave it for your mind to decide what i'll burn >:3)
Jiro kun>>> Study hard! Rock hard! Can't wait for the gig! hhhaa.. ^_^ Ganbatte neh? ^o^
Sarah>>> Sorry about the sp thing...
Michiko>>> I LUB SHINICHI~!!!!!!! ^o^ Where of NANA are you at now?
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:46 PM