Iori
Tuesday, September 20, 2005


WARNING: I'm going to vent my LITTLE PETTY frustrations here. XD

THANK YOU For letting me soak in the rain.. whatever happened to our school is our 2nd home balh di blah >_>

And omg can't you be more kind you rude sercuity guard >_> I' m the freakin resident here, and you order me round like trash >_> If you want my friends or I to sign something, just tell me nicely damn it >_> And the other guard! Stop trying to lighten things up! It's not funny at all >_>

And it's pissing me off that Miss/Mrs someone doesn't like me.. I mean it's ok, you don't liek me, but can't you be fair? Yes i havent gotten over. hardy di hoo. I was never late for scholol... yo utarnished my record, and i'm probably going to get a sucky testimonial >_> I' m sorry i dun speak chinese well, I don't do well in chinese, I'm not PRO CHINESE like some people are.... Wth >_> IS IT A FUCKIN CRIME?!!!

WHY THE HELL DID I GO AES AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good things abt AES: STudent exchange prog, I LUB MR MARCEL LEE, I love my wonderful FRIENDS, I lub teachers like Ms Kit Lee, MS Z, Mrs Lau <3>

Bad things: The new pee, I' m stuck with _____ >_>, we go home much later than ppl i know.. and like EC isn't helpin me? >_>, rude office ppl.. T_T (some), little enrichment courses/ other enrichment activities like erm.. computer courses or smth o.O, ridiculous rules, small canteen with like absolutely no space, lousy classes... as in i liek art, but i'm in a combined science class why? Because the art class is the last class.. o.O I'm not looking down on ppl from the arts stream.. but i need a class where i get slightly motivated to study.. like the first class... but i'm great in 4/2 too ^o^ I love my class ^_^ but more emphasis should be given to the arts. -_-, they dun allow us to stay back in class during recess (We need to study, and you chuck us SO FREKAING far frm the canteen, WE NEED TO FREAKIN QUEUE, FIND A TABLE, BY THAT TIME, WE GET BACK TO CLASS LATE AND GET IN TROUBLE. WHY I ASK YOU WHY!!!!!

The people in aes are like, all humans of coz, easily influenced.. Like for Mrs Chen, just because she scolded a class, ppl tlak bad abt her, then influenced otheers that's she;s evil. Mrs chen is nice. Yes, go away, throw tomatoes at me now. I'll throw poataoes XD. Kidding, but really she is, or maybe she is biased.. or maybe I actually try to listen to her.. come to think of it.. if you lsiten to a person and do his/her work properly, obviously you will get liked. I do __'s freakin work, but sorry i come frm an english background, what are you going to do? Sue my parentS?! >_>

ANd for Mr Keh too, he's trying hard to adjusst to our school, I didnt liek him becuase he carries himself looftly and i lub mr lee T_T. But i slowly understand that he can be a good prinicipal. Or at least he's trying, but at the moment, i'm hating him because of his lousy decision for graduation. He CAN be good.. SOMETIMES. So i'll try to think of it that way .i think if you're from my school and is still reading this you'll probably be like: "Wtf you nutto"

WHy, thank you. I hope people will be more open minded abt such things. About art, about matters such as these, about fashion, about music, about people too. Especially about people.

And in future, i would hope to meet mroe people like my elder brother and Shan Ling.. Though they do not agree with me most of the time, they easily accept my explanation more.. Though my elder bro cant stand guys with makeup T_T or any funny piercings on my body (Eg lip or eyebrow or smth o.O ) SHan ling is also very open with music, i guess euncie too. They are able to listen to music and comment about it. And it's fun to be Shan Shan because we get to comment about music, what we think about it, what could have been improved, wherther the vocals are great and stuff. ^_^ Art too! She's such an arty person. ^o^ She's also open to fashion to, she might not wear them, but she will give you good and bad comments on the outfit etc. ^_^ So it's nice to be able to dicuss such things we her, probalby because both her and I love art... as in music, fine arts, theater etc. Ok, so we don't draw very well, but that is not what makes an artiste. An artiste is someone who is able to love every form of art and to be able to appreciate it. ^_^


Piko cheered for Iori at 4:49 PM

blog

Blog Status\\ Active
Since\\ 10.11.2004
Version\\ 5
Since\\ 12.05.2005
Layout\\ Yumi
Edited\\ Nariko
Feat.\\ Iori

need help?

If you have stumbled upon my blog while searching for something,
please email me/tag me and leave ur email.
I will assist you in your search if possible.
Sorry~! ^_^0!
Nariko

Na and Riko

Name\\ Nariko
Sex\\ Never had D:
d.o.b\\ 15.12.89
Location\\ Earth

obsessions

Miyavi
Gazette
Kagrra,
An Cafe
Vidoll
KISAKI
Phantasmagoria
[Figure;]
kikasa
Due' le quartz
12012
Girugamesh
danger gang
GHOST
MASK
Dollis Marry
Riku/dezart
KAT-TUN
BJDs
J-rock
Visual Kei
Oshare kei
Angura kei
Gothic & Lolita
decora
cosplay
Uchiha Itachi [Naruto]
Anime
Manga
FFVII: AC
Japan
Taiwan
Cheese cake
Cake
Game consoles [xbox]
World of Warcraft

Current anime watch

They are my noble masters ♥
Rosario to Vampire
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei ♥
Karas ♥
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Marginal Prince

Current manga watch

Random one-shots
Blaue Rosen ♥
S.A ♥
Venus Capriccio ♥
Class President is a Maid!

Costume Play

Kurotsuchi Nemu [cosfest 2006]
Cross Uniform Shihoudani Yuujirou[splash 2006]
ANBU Uchiha Itachi [EOY 2006]
ANBU Tenten [cosfest 2007]
Amane Misa first image[PP]
Amane Misa in RxB stripes[PP]
Shihoudani Yuujirou (Loli ver.)[PP]
Purple angel Kisaki [EOY 20007]

Costume Play Pending List

Okita Souji
Yazoo
Wanijima Kaito
Tao Jun
Mitsunari Ishida
Natose
Minagawa Hifumi
Yamamoto Megumi
Hanazono Hikari

Doll Family

Tatsuya (DOT h.ducan)
Shinji (AA Yi)
Kaya (CP lishie boy hybrid)
Roka (KD karon hybrid)
Maion (SNG Hyul hybrid)
Kayden (CP BA08 hybrid)
Hakuei (CD Lance)
Youji (CD Yeon-ho)

Home soon...

CP El
CP Dreaming el
VS School A mod
AS Lucifer

friends

Aini
Alvin
Amanda
Ariki
Bryan
Carolyn
Charlene
Chestine
Chibified Kitsunes
Cindy
Dwitya
Eileen
Elisa
Eunice
Gladys
Hii chan
Hui Mei
Izumi
Jalyn
Janah
Janys
Jeanne
Jennifer
Jo
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kai Xiong
Kazume
Kelda
Kurokaze
Kym
Lao Da
Leo
LGF
Li Yan
LiX
Louis
Maureen Tan
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mizuki
Monni
Mum
Nadiah
Nazhuka
Nicole
Nisha
Putraman
Ryan
Samuel H
Sarah
Sarah Jane
Seijiro
Serra
Sh90
Sherie
Shikin
Siao Ying
Stella
Stella's poems
Trixie
Ulyssa
Verse
Wan Wen
Wei Jie
Xiao Han
Yip Teng
Yoshi
Yong Lin
Yun Fang

Speak or forever hold your peace




Layout by Yumi