Tuesday, September 27, 2005
[[KISAKI]]
Fangirling ensues now, please skip XD
He is hot love. <3
I stayed up late to d/l this clip of hi mtalkign! Because i'm a bad fan, and have never heard him talk b4.. T_T
So cute <3
Even if he was big front teeth, he is love. <3
damn him for going to america.. COME TO SINGAPORE DAMN IT. T_T
And becuas ei've stayed up late to replay that clip, I went to bed dremaing of Phantasmagoria.. and if i'm not worng, kagrra,
I only saw Shin though.. playing the guitar.. and nao i htink.. too hazy.. o.O then suddenly I was at this place.. o.O And someone talked to me.. in japanese!!!I think it ws Jun.. but it is funny coz he wasn't in his visual outfit.. o.O while the rest were.. o.O (It seemed liek i udnerstood a lil japn. .o.o wth.. >_>) I don't know what was happening exactly, but i was happy.. ^o^ And they passed me this black and white piece of paper and it had a bar of pictures of the band, and i think theri discography or smth.. coz i remembered i saw "material pain" XD
Then it was this street, it had this christmas-y feel to it.. not in Singapore htough.. o.O
What an odd hazy dream.. o.O T_T
I've been having dreams as of lately.. not sure if it's a good thing. ..o.O
==================
Hmm.. I'M HAPPY ABOUT THE POLE THIGNY COZ I NEED NOT SPEND 12HRS ROTTING IN SCH. XD
How embarrassing it was today..
Sarah jane, serra and i think winny were pointing at me.. T_T Because most ppl knew i was complaining nonstop about having to stay in school to 9pm.. which was 12hrs studying.. and how I can't study in the sch environment..
Then when ms lim told us that there were no night class, but this POLE programme was compulsory, the 3 pointed at me.. T_T And went either "geraldine.." or "heard that? har har har?!" T____T so loud.. T_T i rememebr ms lim staring at me.. T_T
thankfully this pole prog thingy is only only 5.30 >_> or i rather sleep in sch... >_>
I failed chemistry.. whoopee doo..
AND MR LEE KHIN THERN! OMG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US?!!! WE ARE COMBINED SCIENCE STUDENTS!! NOT PURE!!! T_T sho evil..... T_T
He gave us pure physics questions for our prelims and i did so badly T_T then he said those who have 50 or higher, you will get a 1,2, or 3 for Os if you don't slack.. T_T
Oh yes, someone told me that we can't post anything bad about our sch teachers in our blogs, or we get into trouble etc. etc. o.O
I'm starting to find that... i can only post in LJ then huh? T_T >_>
Cindy, pat yee and eunice's primary school ppl are so cute lah.. pink ghost.. wahahaha.. XD
Did this survevy thingy today too.. then everyone started spamming everyone's msn.. haha.. one whole class logged into msn to spam.. hahaha.. XD we are sho whacked.. XD not to mention "bo liao" XD
kathleen is so cute~~~~~~~!
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:37 PM