Saturday, September 17, 2005
[[Lip rings]]
I had nothing to do today.. so I made wallpapers of a vincent doll and a LUTS doll. Seriously, i'm never good at this kinda thing.. o.O
Glad I got closer? o.O Or knew some people better at mrhisham's forum ^^ Coz i didn't like a certain someone.. but that someone turend out to be not bad ^^
I also decided to contribue to the lip ring love as there was some commotion about in my school/ forum..... i shall spam!! XD

^ not sure if it looks ok here.... o.O [EDIT: OK IT DOSNT.. IT'S SO BLUR.. T_T just click for a clearer view ^^]If you are a passer by...
don't steal this!! please email me for permission.. i guess for the rest of the people too.. ^^ Even though like huh.. who's gonna use it XD It's not really a colour bar huh.. hahaha.. XD I was bored.. T_T
CUROCARZE'S fren is such an awesome miyavi cosplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!! *o* andy ou look uber cute as a sweet loli, curo~ ^o^

^ And my LUTS doll wallpaper i made that i'm currently using ^^ well.. i change desktops time to time.. ^_^ I WANT DOLLS T_T GIMME DOLLS T_T

^ my kisaki wallpaper i took from.. erm.. i'm not exactly sure where.. o.O

^ and aoi desktop... i think it was from a LJ com ^^
Because i always cant decide, i rotate my desktops.. but these are my current favs. ^^
and sam's cloud (FFVII:Ac) wallpaper rawks! ^o^ [thanks sam!] but the vincent one needs improving.. i so can't do fancy wallpapers T_T
My internet is still PMSing... AGAIN >_> So annoying!!!!!!!!!!! >.<>_> T_T
I have also kinda given up on geog.. wth.. so many things to study T_T i'm lazy x_X
My lil bro is asleep on my bed.. so cute!! It's the only time he is cute nowadays.. sleeping >_> XD =X He was just rolling around on my bed then he fell asleep, then he woke up when i was pulling the blanket off frm under his head to cover him up, coz i wanted to on the air conditioner. ^^ Then he snuggled agaisnt my pillow and fell back to sleep again.. <3 kawaii~! ^o^
I think i like taking care of people. .o.O if they are not outrageously fussy and annoying the shit outta me (like serious cases.. which... till this point has never happened, coz i get over things quickly ^^) How odd.... >_> XD
And i'm kinda pissed.. and i can't rant to anyone!!!! T________________T
Teh horror... I guess i'll find someone to rant to later T_T
Sep... 17!! OMG ISN'T THE CORSPE BRIDE OUT YET?!! SERRA SALIM!! GLADYS PUFFRFISH CHIAM!!!! and whoever esle.. is it Winny? o.O MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE!!! XD
please screen in spore NANA T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 4:34 PM