Thursday, September 01, 2005
[[MUM IS SCARY T_T]]
She just told me that she will be purchasing a $699 camera for me..
she entrusted the task to dad...
dad is buying a fuji one.. >_>
I WANTED A SONY/CANON ONE.
But still... T_T thank u!
My mum scares me.. like yesteday, she bought the canon printer... the instant printer, to help my elder brro with his work.. and to print whatever pictures i want... and for the us trip. (i secretly wanted it)
SHE IS SCARY T_______________T
My dad too.. the bought me this handphone strap thingy which i kinda wanted for a long time... *o* they have been incredibably nice to me...
T_T Makes me feel bad.. T_T
Thanks mum and dad~
I slacked the whole day yesterday! ^o^ so much fun so take my mind off my english prelims..
today i woke up extremely late, having to help my elder bro with stuff. the couch is comfy too.. <3 ~had to sleep i nthe living room las tnight~ Comfy comfy!!
I HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDY T_T
tEAHCER'S DAY IS 2MR!
hurrah for half day! ^o^
I'm too lazy to get pressies though.. X_X
i was staring at my geo book.. it's not helping.. T_T
Oh yes, i finally managed to get Vol 7 of NANA... to find that... itwas missing one chapter... so now i screening manga... IN CHINESE T_T
My ocusin is hooked on absolute boyfriend!! ^o^ Who wouldnt be? XD
She joked saying she wanted the nightly series too. I said i just want the businessman, Gaku or smth.. hahaa... lack of memory.. then I said i'll hook up with the business man ,then give her a discount. XD Yes, we are retards.. ^o^ i guess i will venture out to buy stuffs later.. but i have to save.. T_T so i'm not entirely sure of what to do X_X
shall go try to practice maths!! but my brains are functioning well and my eyes are tired.. T_T
T_T boo hoo... I WANAN GO SHOPPING! AND HONG KONG!!
Piko cheered for Iori at 3:33 PM