Thursday, September 15, 2005
[[My rants and icecream]]
I need to read/write a sasori x Sakura fanfic T_T
I have yet to go gaga over some otehr mangas.. i guess i will.. later.. eventually...
OMG GIMME ME A VINCENT/YAZOO/ KADAJ DOLL FORM THAT UBER PRETTY WEBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T________________________T
______ will never happen because _____ is a ____ manga!! >_> I'm sorry I ______ but excuse me... >_> and _____ should just die >_>
History was so so =S glad sarah's notes helped! XD
When home afetr that, watched parts of FFVII again, watched the nonsubed last order... Watched 1 episode of shamn king...watched bits of Beautifool's fest 2003... spent day on computer... just surfing.. ^_^
i'm so failing geo lah... hurrah for no school 2mr though! Good luck to the peeps tkai nthe chinese prelims 2mr!!
Cldn't slepe last night.. how odd is that? T_T I tossed and turned from 12- 3++ to aroudn 4? o.O I thought of a lot of things.. my brian was yelling at me to sleep because it hurted from lack of sleep, but then i couldn't!!! I keep thinking of Yazoo and Kadaj.. o.O SO i was half aslp, half awake.. o.O IT WAS TERRIBLE T_T
Hopefully i'll sleep better! ^^
I WANT THE YAZOO DOLL..............................................
AND THE VINCENT DOLL................................
AND THE KADAJ DOLL
Oh yes my ocusin agreed to go with me to HK ! wootness! She'll be going to taiwan during dec- jan, then hk iwth me! For me, it's usa frm nov-dec, then hk~
SO SPENDING THERE... Then hoepfully i'll get what i want ^^ liek gothlolita related stuffs and decora stuff ^o^
My interent keep going bonkers when i sign into msn and when i tired to uplaod nana for kuro san.. o.O T_T jinxed.. jinxed..jinxed.. T_T
I'm so sllpy.. maybe i'll go to bed.. or read a lil geo... but i keep yawning.. and the bed looks so comfy ^o^
Take care~
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:43 PM