Monday, September 19, 2005
[[My wallpaper disease]]
I've gone gaga making wallies.. T_T
Not very good ones.. but it's fun..
time consuming >_>Sssh! T_T
Today i made: 3 NANA related wallies (2 of ren & nana as requested by michiko and 1 hachiko one coz i cldnt resist ^o^) They turned out pretty good.. ^_^0! I also made a Twingkey (of dream of doll) wallie. ^^ Not too good T_T
Yesterday or a few dyas back, after making that LUTS wallie.. i made 2 ipodless wallies (even htough i have an ipod.. still.. it's sho cute the artiste did it in 5-15 mins or smth.. whoa *o*) [it's in blue.. the other was made in mind of my dearest friend, Sarah Jane xD so it's in orange XD] late night i also tried to do a nana&ren one.. but failed.. TERRIBLY.. that i deletd it XD I also failed at doing any cool Yazoo wallies.. T_T
I shall try again.. ^_^
Brilliant mr keh.. BRILLIANTO.
Graduation is in da freaking morning.. AND WE HAVE FREAKI NLESSONS AFETR THAT?!
WHAT ARE U? HAVE U LOST UR MIND?! T_____________T I dislike you. alot. >_> T_T
I'LL REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!! *dramatic exit*
Papers so far are so baaaaaaaaaad.. and where is ANTM? T__T Nvm, it's da emmy.. ^_^ I lvoe da host. XD DORY! <3 i'm sorry i cant rmb ur name.. T_T
POA!!!!!! noooooooo.........
*sigh*
Why am i even posting this? T_T
I shal lgo now.. >_> *DRAMATIC EXIT*
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:32 PM