Thursday, September 22, 2005
[[SHOPPING.]]
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cousin and I are going shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Love love love love love. <3
I must get:
- Shoes & slippers
- A full outift.. excluding accesories..
- maybe i'll buy some makeup.. o.O
Because i'm going to HK, HOPEFULLY (mum hasnt said her "final" word >_> coz my cousin wants to take me to taiwan too.. o.O) So, i have to save so i can spend there rite? RIGHT. XD and i wanna find that gothloli mall in hk.. wait it is in hk rite? o.O Shall go ask xh.. miss china woman.. XD
I' m so taking Serra's sister's offer!!! $35 a day for checking exam papers!!! I WANT! ^_^ [Actually, i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do.. o.O? hahahaha... WHOOPS] BUt then i also want to work as a salesgirl and at a media company.. I wanna be a publicist's lil assistant or smth.. XD
Today's papers.. almost slept through everything.. For poa, as long as i pressed my calculator, and get a no. which was among the choices, that was my answer.. XP
I got "molested" and i "molested" people too.. o.O? Hahaha.. Sorry winny~ It was an accident~!
I know what tragus is!! It's that ear thingy.. the dictionary said hairy part of the ear.. o.O wtf? I think it's that thick bone thingy... (Hey sarah, i was thinking abt it on the, and i had to control myself before i laughed.. XD Ppl wld think i'm mad.. hahaha)
LAST PRELIM PAPER TOMORROW! Woot~! XD
After that, my cousin is coming to my hosue FULLY (hopefully she brought my mangas along with her too >_>) with ABSOLUTE BF~! WHich means, i'm able to lend people abf soon!!!! XD
Janys' outfits look awesome.. <3>_> She wore them for a few weeks without me realising and she broke it, and she said it was my fault. WTF. I don't frekain wear high heels often.. >_> Do i look able to walk in those heels?!! T_T I barely lasted the night for my relative's wedding in those, thankfully all i did was sit ok! T_T And you siad i broke it?!!! WTH. >_>
And she was complaining to me about how i broke the shoe. (magically i suppose >_>) Brilliant. >_> So i demand new shoes.. T_T XD
I've been thinking of a nice little jap apartment filled with tatami mats, and sliding doors, maybe living with a roommate who likes jrock too? XD In japan~! XD That would be nice.. *sighs* and a futon... <3 futon love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:54 PM