Monday, October 03, 2005
[[Brain dead.]]
Ms Poh's lessons always kills my brain.. X_X
Not to mention she seem to find pleasure in bullying me.. T___T
She wanted a rubber band for something.. I didn't know at first, coz part of me was trying to do her worksheet and the other was in lala land.. Then she suddnely came behind me and wanted to pull my rubber band out of my ponytail >_>
I wailed a "nooooooo......" then she started laughing like an evil scientist.. o.O XD Then I said :"YOu're so bad... >_>" Then she took a rubber band from someone esle.. those hair types too.. Then while i continued doing my w/s, she came and whacked me on the back. o.O and said "you're so bad, don't want to lend me" I never knew ms poh could be so childish.. o.O XD Scared me.. if i was drinking water, i would have spat it out, choked and died...o.O XD
Todya... ENglish period was freeeeeeeeeeeeee~! xD Geo period to me wasn't helpful either.. T_T I don't understand anything.. x_X
That's sucks. >_>
So sleepy today, i practically walked to shcool 1/4 sleeping, 1/4 walking, 1/4 listening to music, 1/4 trying to stay awake.. Thank gosh for the lively-ness of j-rock to keep me from falling to the road.. X_X
SOme people also said i looekd gloomy.. no... i'm just really sleepy.. accumulated lack of sleep.. ^_^0~! So i didn't do a thing today.. X_X I slept for 1 hour +, woke up to catch ANTM a lil too early, so i went back to sleep, and I woke up at 11.. X_X So i missed half of it.. X_X
It's so sad to watch the participants leave one by one.. T_T I want kenya to leave >_> can't wait for the next episode~! ^o^
And hurrah, i think most people got the gender of Lucifer Luscious Violenoué correct~! ^^
can't wait to go shopping.. T_T in bugis village or far east plaza.. or even better, HONGKONG.. T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:33 PM